The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Yeah, it just had a someone that lives in the streets all day skating vibe too, than a top level pro that hits up a spot at a prearranged time for a clip and photo and is home again in time for tea. Made me think of what I’d be doing back at that age. I loved that feeling.

2 Likes

Justin Henry with a short but sweet clip:

Sick Hawaiian video, especially the wildness of the last part:

Five days.

Five.

4 Likes

I might be wrong but I’m pretty certain in places like New York City wearing masks outdoors was the standard procedure until recently so maybe the mask wearing in the There video is just that?

1 Like

enjoyed that part apart from like Ned said the flatground twirls. Some quality tricks in that. Hard to comment on the fits. It was like god that’s awful at one point to wow that was amazing. Second viewing was much better. Some great tricks.

Good skating and bad hijinx from some young Los Angeles miscreants. Kader and Sunny clips:

1 Like

GX heads and other well knowns absolutely ripping a famous SF spot:

4 Likes

Very nice stuff in there.
Might take some adjusting to get used to seeing Louie jones footage not in full adidas, but glad he’s getting hooked up and we get to see footage of him

The nollie flip at 1:44, jhhheeeeeeezus. That was great @Londonskater, nice to see Louie in the mix and of course any Marcus Shaw and James Bush footage is golden.

2 Likes

He looks so much better in E’s.

That was a rad edit, reminded me of that free tour DVD E’s gave away in the early 00s with the Penny footage on it. Gotta keep the E’s spirit alive :smiley:

Enrique trick was so sick!

Gotta peep this when I’m back 'ome, the last one was pretty dope.

Ahhh, cheers.

Marcus is just fucking rad. Love his flow…

3 Likes

The fakie flip over the bar/drop is one that I think about a fair bit from the first Terminal.

Very good this Monsieur Deceased Pet.

Particularly enjoyed the lolz of the ‘film the massive kinked rail, cut to dope curved ledge switch K’

1 Like

Solid Onyx opener :laughing:

Getting my tea started then digging into this lol

Collab (for want of a better word) between Irish board company Killing Time and skater/artist Niall Cullen. Part documentary, park traditional skate video. A lot of good stuff in there.

Had to be used that way…hence being a solo clip outside of his main footage. Too good to not use like that.

2 Likes

Been waiting patiently for this to drop!

What the fuck is this shit

Feel like the dimensions of Hubba Hideout in 2022 make it pretty irrelevant

Everything done it back in the day is still iconic but skatings moved so far past that now

9 Likes