The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Tbf this aspect of some of the Baker riders is the most boring for me.

1 Like

Yeah true, but someone has to do it!

1 Like

Time stamp on the Casper intro? Had a flick around but dont want to watch Figgy & Riley parts

It’s just a flash at 5:38. Nothing more than that

1 Like

https://youtu.be/f-19EIuG9ag
(Lil write up on Skateboarders Companion yuh aboot it -https://www.theskateboarderscompanion.com/post/the-street-code-video-by-rhys-tweek-2022)

New Street Code video filmed and edited by Rhys Meek (Tweak)

I pretend I can skateboard in this also. It was mainly filmed on VHS and VHS-C cameras, alongside VX2, VX1 and hell, even a 4:3 HD clip made it in (after we made it a low bit rate ting so it’d look good).

Hope y’all who watch it enjoy the mwad editing by Tweak.

4 Likes

Riley hawk looks funny here.
He’s had a shave and a hair cut and tightened up his clothes abit.
It looks like he’s trying to be a hockey kid in some clips- but missing the mark in the same way that Essex boys with massive arms and shit tattoo sleeves would wear skin tight jeans and plaid shirts with vans old schools in Shoreditch, not enjoying the music but knowing they’ve been told it’s what they’re supposed to like at the moment

10 Likes

:joy: On point as always

There’s probably no connection whatsoever between his recent make over and his current girlfriend being Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love’s daughter. I mean that would just be plain shallow.

1 Like

Yeah I thought about that for a second, but being the daughter of the Jesus Christ of grunge, wouldn’t it make more sense that he retain the bog standard outfit that’s interchangeable with figgy’s that he’s rocked for the past 5-10 years?
(If he is trying to pander to anyone with the way he dresses)

Well, they looked really similar and it was kind of hard to tell them apart so I guess they might have flipped a coin over who was going to have to shave their head :wink:

https://youtu.be/zNKAw3eza4c

16 Likes

I’ll like this before I even watch it :joy:

1 Like

Same. I know I’ll like it already.

1 Like

Yup amazing last truck obviously so good. Don’t want to buy spoilers because EVERYONE should watch that, but the gap back Noseblunt on the brick ledge with the dutty shuv it flip after on the road was dope.

So fucking solid.

2 Likes

TJ is an inspiration. To come back from everything that life has thrown at him with the positivity that he has, and to keep producing footage like this… fuck.

5 Likes

I’ve come to terms with the fact that nothing I ever do will be as good as TJ Rogers doing a mid-line pop shuv in a t-shirt that could be repurposed as a crime scene tent.

8 Likes

Figgy skating to Planet Caravan worked really well and he made a crooks-backlip look dope. Didn’t expect that!

1 Like

I still find it weird when the kids on baker become weird looking grown men. Figgy looks like a side character from My Name Is Earl.

Reynolds tricks were the best thing about it as usual.

When half your trousers are in another time zone and you’re wearing late 90’s moonboots but you can still control the board like that

I wonder what a 2022 Knox Godoy section would look like.

2 Likes