The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Sick they used cap n jazz for the music

2 Likes

It’s those Brazilian crust ripping gnarlers again.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0ty-AuJHKgc

2 Likes

I love everything about Bronze.

6 Likes

Shameless self plug part 3.5

A new, quick promo with Tweek and Welsh Tommy at Ashmore.

(sharing the YT link as Insta kept compressing the upload, doh)

5 Likes

The Reuben still gets rinsed regularly. Love that Dick Rizzo section

1 Like

Agreed, being on Pizza is not helping him. He’s a sick skater. That edit was really bad.

Did anyone ever care about Chany?

I did :sob:

Chany was amazing.

1 Like

Who fits this description?

1 Like

Chany was awesome, I suppose he wasn’t many people’s absolute favourite but he made his mark I’d say.

Chanys first Osiris shoe was underrated, for the time period.

The same can’t be said for his Converse Pro-1 shoe.

2 Likes

Chad recently posted a video of his attempts/bails at an ender for his part - and I say this as someone who wouldn’t attempt the trick he was trying and is not as good a skater as he is - he was absolutely nowhere close to getting it and was just chucking his body down ten stairs for no gain whatsoever.

His other one was bonkers as well, I think it might sell well now though to non skaters anyway:

1 Like

That looks like a ten year old asked their mum for a birthday cake in the shape of what she thinks a skate shoe looks like.

11 Likes

:joy: That’s spot on.

If you tied a string to it, it could double up as a birthday balloon as the air pockets on those Converse were supposed to have been filled with helium. Oh, hang on, despite that they weighed a tonne.

1 Like

IIRC Nike had a patent protection for the small gas-filled membranes fitted into the soles of running shoes back then, which would become known as the Nike “Air” system, a patent which has since expired due to the limited duration associated with patent protection. So back then shoes companies had to come up with novel ways to get around it. From clear plastic to look like air bubbles (I’m looking at you 90s D.C), to helium, I guess?

5 Likes

Happy-go-lucky Brazilians go about their simple, skateboarding lives:

https://youtu.be/NT7grMjU6nU

Skating is better than the filming.

1 Like