The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Sour offcuts:

https://youtu.be/DzG7OWpebY8

Gustav alert.

6 Likes

I recall the ads for that shoe were him being lifted along by holding his magic helium balloon shoes like Mr Anderson in Up.

1 Like

“Filmed and edited by Gustav Tonnesson”

1 Like

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if Gustav has figured out a way of filming his own clips as well

4 Likes

He’s just announced that he’s left Globe so I’m guessing sponsor switch up is on the boil.

1 Like

Looks like he’s on Adidas from Free Skate’s Instagram story.

2 Likes

He was conspicuously absent from the hype of the Austyn reboot which didn’t go down well with the French.
(I was in paris when it was playing out [/cmoac] and none of the french heads were stoked him being side-lined.)
Hopefully he gets what he deserves re adidas -he is ridiculously good.

He’s come so, so far from being the smallest of the groms on Flip.

2 Likes

“Nice atmos. altogether, really.”

1 Like

New Manchester edit with Ben peel, Reuben hovarth and mani haddon.

Mani has a great eye and for spot+tricks. Big fan of his output in the last year

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RKkCCXneXoM&feature=emb_title

Mbv track works really well too. Yea yeah arthur tubb. already used it snore

9 Likes

The shit he’s got in another vid that premiered the same night is so good as well! He’s on one that the moment!

Oh yeah? What’s the other video called? Any idea of a release date?

It’s called ‘Down Low’ by Viktor Kretsis. Full length Manchester scene vid with heavy footage in it. Mani and Leo Turner shut it down! Should be out soon via Vague….

1 Like

Anyone using jehst is alright by me

2 Likes

Wow that was one of the best edited videos I’ve seen in a long time, wears its influences on its sleeve for sure but was so well put together. Beautiful.

2 Likes

@42069666 from Welcome 2: Hell for Vague

12 Likes

Yeah photosynthesis inspired editing and then backed up with the kicker to Bin front heel + Ben peel dressed with a hint of young pappalardo.

Felt like a sabotage-esque nod, not a bite.
Might watch it again now

1 Like

Yep for sure

Got a real First Broadcast vibe too from the intro especially

Enjoyed that, nice one. Definitely classic skate vid vibes and good music choices

1 Like

Awesome. That last spot looks so grimy. The kickflip nosewheelie on that street gap was pretty intense too. Long live Blinky.

1 Like