The Continually Updated Footage Thread

I’m not sure what the Easter Island ref is about but this is banging.

Edit: I posted this at exactly the same time @7.75 was giving it its own thread.

2 Likes

No reason other than to hype this track

2 Likes

Two words. National. Treasure(s).

7 Likes

A Patrik Wallner filmed and edited Helas vid…Winner!

6 Likes

And now a new Bronze56k edit. Stoked.

7 Likes

Gnarly

Cory Kennedy’s skating is a treat.
a winning combination of talent, gnar and goofball

5 Likes

That was so good! He can really skate anything.

Glad he seems in a good place now and can skate again. A new full part would be very nice, especially as he doesn’t seem to have lost any of his skills! That footage of him right after he got out of prison was great, looked like he had never stopped skating. Very impressive.

I love this semi-old section in which he skates Washington State crust to Eazy-E:

1 Like

watching next, nice one

A little piece for Decimal that I’ve been working on has just hit the web.

5 Likes

That was lovely! Respect for the willy grind as well!
Also, the colour grade on your stuff the last couple of years has been really really nice.

1 Like

Thank you mate. I’ve tried to improve it and learn more during my downtime/training time at work. Appreciate it a lot.

1 Like

Louie Lopez Spitfire part. All filmed on the USC campus.

7 Likes

New Nike Euro edit. With Eetu Toropainen, Noah Mahieu, Nils Matijas and Vince Palmer.

Gif nicked from Slap.

3 Likes

This Louie’s SOTY year?

4 Likes

Rad New York scene full length vid.

2 Likes

The pole ollie / tree trash can wallie line was pretty impressive.

Nice to see how many spots at at the UCLA.

Fucking wish Thrasher would stop using the ender as their thumbnails though.

Divided on this part. The shapes on the fs 360 are incredible but his style in other clips is a bit stinking.

2 Likes

The kid’s rad. He grew up skating transition rather than street so that might account for some of his style and I’m not sure that the typical Santa Cruz video edits do many people any favours.

I’ve just sat through his Nine Club episode and enjoyed it. Usually the newer guys have very little to say and aren’t articulate enough to spit out what they actually do have say (facts :wink:). He came over as a self aware, nice kid who has a reasonably interesting story to tell. Seeing him on Mano a Mano and a few other things I had him down as a moody, Red Bull sponsored, Macaulay Culkin looking park jock. I’ve changed my mind now, (he still reminds me of Macaulay Culkin though).

You’re right about that front 3 - shame about the bungee cord tow in, but still, he put the fucking mad body english on that.

1 Like

Crikey

Shapes on that front 3 (timecoded: BIG SKY | The Jake Wooten Video Part - YouTube)

I’m into it. Seen him skate in the flesh and he straight barges, he’s an ATV.

3 Likes