The Continually Updated Footage Thread

fucking hell that was so incredible

mostly filmed in light trousers with no noticeable bum sweat as well, very impressive

4 Likes

That was great, very enjoyable. Lots of lovely 360s.

Building on @tbk11’s earlier comments, my only complaint would be that I don’t like visible/coloured socks when seeing people skate in shorts.

Love Tyler Surrey.
This part is great.

In fact.
It’s probably the part that has had me most stoked on watching it for a long time.

Filmed and edited by the Sour boys too.

1 Like

Always wondered when someone would use peaches to skate to. Thought it would be sooner after Lucas in Bon Appetit.
I think I was close to using it in our scene vid actually.

Surrey is incredible. What a part.

1 Like

It’s unforgivable, like a stripes / camo / plaid combo.

Peaches? He skated to Frank Zappa.

the song is called Peaches En Regalia…It’s a Zappa song.

3 Likes

You guys are weird. They’re socks ffs

Yeah but the aesthetic.

1 Like

Yeah but they’re socks! Make a poll, we need a referendum followed by years of pointless back and forth

What looks better with shorts?

Case in point:

• No visible socks
  • Socks
  • Not bothered/don’t care

0 voters

Not into different coloured socks but matching sock colour to shoe colour is fine by me.

So far “no visible socks” is laggin hard! You’d probably have more luck with shorts vs trousers

Yup. As little sock on display as is possible while rocking shorts.

annnnd now im losing

so y’all be wearing those little girl sock things that stop at your ankles? for shame, tan lines are clearly where it’s at

Yeah Sorry, I meant that Lucas skated to Camarillo Brillo in Bon Appetit and I expected someone would naturally go to the most popular suitable zappa song not long after, which is Peaches en regalia. Just surprised it took this long for someone to do so. Maybe it has been used in something less commercial though, that’s pretty likely.

Not watched it yet but just presumed it was millions of peaches, peaches for me.

Thought it would be the stranglers one.

unless it’s vert and you’ve got knee pads on, then I’m not a fan of footage in shorts in general, whatever the socks are doing.

2 Likes