The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Some good skating in that Ludo part.

Dreary as fuck music though.

Lol.

Almost as weird as this (to me at least).

3 Likes

I know.
Fucking kills me that one

2 Likes

Always thought Yardsale was a funny name for a London company. Somebody in New York should start Car Boot skateboards. Jumble skateboards.

2 Likes

Ironic now too in so far as it’s become a holding cage for other brands to swoop riders from.
I like Yardsale though - I mean I’m nearly 50 so obviously I’m not running their gear but I like it still

2 Likes

i find it really weird that thrasher were happy putting that part up. i hope this means they’re planning on giving SOTY to Suciu and just wanted to pad out his footage somewhat

1 Like

Nah, they are posting videos called “hell of a year” for various skaters to remind people of what they actually did this year and Suciu has one of those which again is rad. Carlos Ribeiro has one and it reminded me he had an insane part at the start of the year and won Tampa Pro too.

I think Naz was referring to the fact they put up a part solely made up of clips from Suciu’s Instagram stories.

1 Like

yeah, but it’s no different to anyone putting out a part and thrasher posting it? If Sucui wanted to put it out then Thrasher would be silly not to use it to get their revenue.

1 Like

This one hasn’t been monetised. That’s part of the deal with the song.

ah ok, that’s cool. But still, I don’t see why they would not put it out.

Always thought Sidewalk was a weird name for a UK skate magazine. Pavement Skateboard Magazine?

2 Likes

like @Dent_Face said my point was more about the mobile clips. regardless of the quality of the skating, putting out a part made up of mobile clips for someone who is in the top three for SOTY right now seems contrived

i enjoyed the part, i love Suciu, it was sick. just seems odd for Thrasher to do it at all, let alone right now

The Sidewalk Surfer was a great name at the time. Took the piss nicely.

1 Like

I think it is different. The clips had already been seen by people who follow Mark’s Instagram. Thrasher doesn’t usually like uploading recycled footage, by and large (raw files aside).

I have not seen any of them, it’s all new footage to me.

I’m joking. What’s in a name?!?

1 Like

Way to ruin your footage. Makes the Jart soundtracks sound like Classic FM.

1 Like

Does Shecks have much footage? Wouldn’t mind a full part from him again

He has some decent clips. That tail olie off the wall next to the road is pretty fucking impressive.