The Continually Updated Footage Thread

The last trick holy fuck.

1 Like

Some of the filming was fucking bad in that. Edit was bland. They ended up with Midler having the best part which is nuts.

Pretty soulless…Worth checking out but forgettable.

1 Like

Not sure of their name but a guy did a line with a treflip crook nollie flip out and he absolutely stank.

Whiff.

Can’t handle watching pudwill any more, it’s just offensive, everything he does

1 Like

Ah fuck somebody already gave that Red Bull video a back link.

I’m going to see it out.

Akon.

Jamie Foy is quite boring to watch. Sheckles Tail Drop was amazing but utterly pointless.

So much wrong with that video.
Awful music. Awful editing. Questionable filming (especially the fisheye pool shots). Opening montage was so fucking dull. Skate sounds were all over the place throughout the whole thing. Overuse of the fake Super8 style which everyone is doing these days.

Skating was obviously gnarly but what a really bad video.

Why did they only really show the fisheye angle though? Was something up with the way he landed it? Conspiracy alert.

I took a screenshot of the moment I stopped watching.

1 Like

And yes. The ads I get are fucking insane.

1 Like

Jeez, tough crowd…

I thought the Red Bull vid was gonna be an overproduced emotional mess with offcuts of all the team, a half baked Ty Evans emulating nightmare… OK the music was pretty awful, but could have been worse, the filming was bad in places, but could have been worse, the skating, I thought was really good!
I’m a big fan of Foy and Zion and some of the rails they did were mental! Somehow Midler’s style has gotten worse but I think thats just a bi-product of clinging on to some of the most ridiculous rails ever, was refreshing to see some of the pool stuff in there too, which was again a really high standard.

It could have been so, so, so much worse! “Nothing But The Truth” skits anyone?

sounds horrendous. I might watch it later if I get bored enough. Watched this and obviously it’s hard but his ender is so good, takes you by surprise (sorry spoiler)
I had never heard of the dude so assumed he was just an average skater, not sponsored etc

2 Likes

You’d think Red Bull would make him a beanie that fits him, and not one that falls over his eyes whenever he lands a trick!

1 Like

Man Midler coming for Foy’s rail crooked grind crown? I liked the video, its red bull, you know what you’re going to get. Subtlety isn’t really their thing

Odds stacked against him.

Pat Burke’s Slave part is sick. Will watch the rest tonight.

1 Like

Is this online now? If you have the link, put it up please.

In here…whole video is good, actually.

3 Likes

Damn good luck Danny Dicola that is harsh. My wife’s dad had MS for years and his quality of life was not good at all by the end, he could only move his eyes and couldn’t feed himself or talk properly or anything. Only saving grace was that he retreated into his own mind and became quite childlike and always seemed happy.

It’s different for everyone so I hope the best for him. Enjoy life while you can everyone.

2 Likes

Isn’t there a new Slave video? Was hoping for that!

even though the whole thing felt like a fifa 2004 load screen i quite enjoyed this