The Continually Updated Footage Thread

Oops!

Couldn’t stop staring at the shoes

I love Leo Romero but I just noticed how similar his style is to Cody Mac’s and that is making me feel like I wish I could scratch that thought from my mind forever.

Don’t say things like that

1 Like
1 Like

What the actual fuck. He tore London a new one. The meanwhile and sb tricks :flushed:

8 Likes

That was ace!

A lot of running.

Jack O’Grady part is incredible. As close to perfect as you can get with a section. Fucking love seeing people running and throwing down their board…you know something insane is coming when that happens.

2 Likes

gap noseskidder at meanwhile made me gasp

very very good all round that !

When a part is so good you have to remember not to smile too much and give away that you’re not actually doing work…

10/10, even just stuff like that ledge crook at mach 10, loved it! I think I miss skating fast the most out of getting old, not so much the jumping down stairs and stuff, but having to push real fast to get down them. Hand on your knee proper pushing feels so good. I guess I’ll just do it in to a kerb instead…

4 Likes

Definitely one of my favourite parts this year and that’s not easy with so many good ones.

1 Like

That was fucked.

I was there when he filmed the trick at Wandsworth (cmoac). Just his pushing was off the hook. So fast and at the limit.

1 Like

I was there coincidentally, filming an advert for Brooks saddles (!?!).

6 Likes

That still is not selling it to me.

1 Like

Little teaser for a vid I’ve been working on for (nearly) the last 2 years in between being a dad, etc.

9 Likes

Thanks, the last spot is in Gloucester. Whitty has a full part, which I’m really pleased with.

Chris Colbourn is finally pro.
Not a fan of the music and editing in this new section but his skating is brilliant as always.

2 Likes

New Habitat clip: Control Room – Habitat Skateboards | The Sovereign Sect
Suciu should have been SOTY for the bluntslide manual bluntslide thing alone. Stoked on the ender too, nice homage to Silas.
Janoski does his annual switch slappy crooks, and he does that thing where he puts his hair behind his ear after it. Quite possibly the most predictable bit of footage ever. Looking forward to seeing the same clip shot somewhere else and nothing else in 2020.

4 Likes