The Continually Updated Footage Thread

haha, if you actually read my posts you’d see that i’m in praise of Jacob, Highly. But, felt the need to say that’s he’s above copying the little things, even if he’s pulling them off better than anyone else even to the point of me barely noticing them haha. So yeah, my half jokey dig did turn into another rant about the zooming trend, fair enough. But I stand by that statement. Jacob, your edits are unreal, be yourself wink wink

As Neddy said…

Absolutely no over the top zoom shit in this edit at all. Unbelievable filming, editing and skateboarding. Probably the best clip of the whole year. Maybe tied with the Jack O’Grady part…

Fuck sake, do you people read?

I said this edit is so good that I didn’t notice any trendy stuff! I only noticed a couple of slight examples only because I though of looking for them. So I joked that Jacob didn’t need to copy, he’s too good for it.

You’re right, this edit is unreal. Stop only seeing and misreading the negative parts and ignored the context.
BUT, I am aware that my skill of putting my point across is kinda poor ha.

You lot are massive nerds and I love it but…

Just take in the sick skating and move on to the next clip.

2 Likes

Can’t do that. Watched this one five times. Will keep watching…

Yeah I watched it twice. Which is once more than everything else i’ve watched this year.

The knox line with the switch tailside and switch shove 50 at the end is so good.

I’ve watched it 3 times, take that!

To micro analyse it or for enjoyment?

2 Likes

ha nah, all three for enjoyment. First watch I just enjoyed it as it was. Half way through the second time I realised I had enjoyed it and not been annoyed by any of the filming which shocked me so I started to look. Still enjoyed it the same though.

1 Like

So, you’re saying you hate skateboarding?

The Atlantic drift edit was great. Big fan of Jensen in the background at 5.08. Made me laugh.

1 Like

Rad as ever. I was going to post my highlights but there were too many to remember.

Def going back for another watch (and make some notes :smiley:) .

I guess I am. Skaters are fucking fashion chancers!

JK

3 Likes

Killer…and Mackey Enders too, banging.

2 Likes

Another bloody full length:

Long lens filming was some of the worst ever in that WKND vid which is hard for me to say as I absolutely love everything else Grant Yansura has put out.

Related to that I just found this on Slap…

3 Likes

For me that Sabotage clip was the perfect video.

The skaters
The tricks
The spots
The filming
The music
The editing

Perfect.

2 Likes