The Snooker Thread

Ding right back in it with that 147, fuck yes. Thought he was dead and gone at 4-0.

1 Like

He was after the 147. Didn’t do him any favours in the end, Focused Ron’s mind. Amazing 147 though, never seen one that dropped so nice before, he was never really out of position.

Robertson seemed well off the pace early on in losing against Hawkins. Glad to see Trump got past Wilson.

If Ronnie beats Hawkins tomorrow then he plays the winner of Lisowski vs. Murphy which will be a good match.

1 Like

Yeah Robertson can’t seem to find any form lately. Been a while too

1 Like

https://x.com/pickyouredge/status/1745539015338524749?t=s5UEVTcZKmK6N41PZTDUNw&s=08

2 Likes

John Virgo annoys the absolute shit out of me

1 Like

WHERE’S THE CUE BALL GOING? About six inches wide of the pocket you fucking bell.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m not sure snooker would be the same without him but at the same time I’m not sure he would be missed anymore either.

I have a feeling Shaun Murphy will be his permanent replacement so be careful what you wish for. I’m basing that on nothing btw.

1 Like

Time to switch on Allen v Selby then!

Give me Virgo over Murphy any day. Amazing maximum from Allen

Allen 147!! Absolutely gold. Fuck knows how he cut that red in!

2 Likes

This feels like it could be a classic.

Murphy is such a bell

Yeah that was a really awkward thing to watch.

Allen seems to be bottling this a bit now.

1 Like

He can’t battle Selby at safety

Here he is!

1 Like

A Selby playing well I should have said. He’s been better recently but seems to have been through some stuff with his health the last couple years

1 Like

Could go late this one. So good

Don’t know how they do those pots with the opponent literally right behind the pocket!

Just been watching since coming in. Didn’t realise Allen had made a 147. In the last frame, that positional shot to get on the green was pin point. Then the brown was bold. Seems like he’s really on form this season.

1 Like