The Trouser Thread

That was pretty comprehensive, and funny too. I’m in about 80% agreement with his tier list. Can’t accept any skinny jeans whatsoever though. I think his placement of jorts was a little suspect. Carharts over Silver Tabs, I’m not so sure. Shame Polar replaced the 90’s jeans with the Big Boys imo- they might have placed higher if they were still about. Good to see adidas trackies down where they belong too.

It’s good to see someone addressing these important trouser issues so thoroughly. It’s what skateboarding’s all about.

3 Likes

all his vids are a good watch.
a worthy subscribe.

1 Like

“I prefer when my pants are consistent, more or less a consistent length from the top to the bottom”

He meant width, right?

Leave that in the comments?

Hard to click on that… Good?

Nooo… I made the mistake of commenting on a youtube clip once, damn, people will still be talking to you years later. He kind of looks like Spike Jonze’s younger brother, I bet Spike is into trousers in this way too.

1 Like

Thought he looked a bit like Jerry Hsu. Which I liked.

1 Like

I guess if you’re watching BATB your suggestions feed is already fucked anyway.

1 Like

Mate who does landscaping came round wearing these amazing reflective fleece cargoes. Ordered a black pair immediately. 20% discount too, just turn off VAT.

3 Likes

Hahaha first ones that came up were yellow. I was thinking ‘how can you go into combat in those?’

1 Like

Dancefloor combat mate.

2 Likes

Wasn’t sure which thread to post this in…but here seems good.

Doesn’t really count when your pockets are as roomy as the whole outside world, show me the same in skinny jeans and you’ll have my respect.

2 Likes

I need some new trousers. What’s the best to get for someone who’s got a 36-38" waist 5’7" not slim but not big pants small wheels size.

Honestly I’d put your size into ASOS and see what comes up and try them out.

Get some of builds reflective numbers.

Despite previously believing that M&S clothing was for my dad (old) and not for me (young), I recently bought a pair of these and they were so good I went back and bought another pair.

Lightweight, relaxed but not baggy, plus they have a drawstring which is probably meant for the portly older gentleman but it helps with my post-lockdown belly.

4 Likes

Look ideal, for the price I might try a pair. I’ve had a couple of shirts and smart jackets from M&S in the past. Look a bit like the Polar surf pant which I want to try but just can’t justify the cost at the moment when I need a few pairs.

1 Like

It blows my mind when people are really good but also really fucking needy to follow fashion or actually take it to extremes for effect. That guy really thought hard about dressing like that. So much effort. I kinda get it though, dude will blow up better on insta like that rather than looking vaguely normal.

1 Like