The Trouser Thread

Oh god, are really long belts back as well?

Honking

Id rather wear baggies than Groves skinny camos

Looks like heā€™s melting

3 Likes

Is it a desire to be seen as relevant?

Triple post:

Oh wait is that the goon from Brighton?
Jawnty angled hat was the real low point.
Kalis only did it for a few months.

Holy shit, I couldnā€™t see the board on the hardflip revert as his jeans are so enormous. Like a Poundland Marcus Jurgenson, I wonā€™t be checking him out and chilling.

5 Likes

I love that you canā€™t see his board in the footage because his trousers are in the way :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Cheer up itā€™s only skateboarding

When the trousers get in the way of whatā€™s happeningā€¦ That never happened first time round.

He looks like either Ed, Edd or Eddie

1 Like

I think there were a few cases - Bleasdale tripping over his trousers at Spitalfields?

2 Likes

I have a feeling this has abp but couldnā€™t find where. So here it is (again, maybe). Good for a chuckle.

3 Likes

Using shopify to sell a legit luxury clothing brand donā€™t go in the same sentence.

2 Likes

Hehe, the plot thickens.

Itā€™s obviously easier to find one dickhead that will pay 1400 for 1 pair of pants than 10 dickheads that will pay 140 for pants.

Lol @ the berrics connect

Gifted hater is great

That Berrics reveal was amazing :rofl:

$1400 pants. Crazy.

The 10% donation thing, jeez :roll_eyes: I if wanted to donate $140 to charity thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™d do. I wouldnā€™t pay a further $1260 in order to get a bonus pair of wack as fuck substandard trousers.

The other stuff was hilarious. And Berrics.

4 Likes
4 Likes