The Trouser Thread

Fixed that for you.

1 Like

Down to $150 now. Saving you $1250, but it means the Afghan women and children will only get 15% per pair.

3 Likes

I’ve enjoyed this pants debacle.

1 Like

Curryuma, batb12, women’s slacks, overall shitness.
Berrics 2021 been quite the ride.

2 Likes

I hope GiftedHater doesn’t get disappeared.

Can I get a TLDR on pantsgate? I don’t follow the Berrics or spend much time on insta so I’m not up to speed, but it sounds funny

1 Like

“Influencer” makes generic baggy trouser, increases price from $100 to $1400, is revealed to be working from the Berrics, reduces price back to $100.

2 Likes

I think it’s covered by the ‘A fool and their money are easily parted’ clause?

4 Likes

If these people actually exist, they should be laughed at.

3 Likes

Speaking of trousers, what about Palace x Evisu reup that is going around Insta

You’re assuming somebody paid $1400 for a pair of no-name maternity Santa pants in the first place.

3 Likes

:joy:

If they’d just called the company that then they probably wouldn’t be getting half the shit that they’re getting now.

Sold out , hmmmm wonder if Berra bought them out/compensated them to try do a bit of damage limitation?
Smells a little fishy

Can’t help but notice Mark Suicu wearing Dickies in this clip. Do clothing sponsors care about this kind of thing, or do they just turn a blind eye, as it’s only nerds who post on trouser threads on skateboard forums who would notice?

1 Like

Got a pair of these and they’re really comfy and nice and everything: Range Relaxed Elastic Trousers | Black | Vans

They look like chinos but feel like sweatpants. I skated in them and totally recommend them.

1 Like

This absolutely has to go in here…

5 Likes

Workshop board too? After all Castrucci has done for him, would you believe it. Haha.

Could be wrong here but I imagine it’s maybe much gnarlier rules with shoe contracts than clothing sponsors? Even if a brand makes every type of garment, they’re not always going to have a thing you like as much as something else, and it probably leads to better exposure letting your team rock the stuff they actually like from the company rather than be bummed on having to wear stuff they don’t.

Suciu definitely does his fair share for RVCA anyway.

1 Like

Anyone wear Levi’s (skate range or normal)? I’m after a pair of jeans that have the same fit as the Levi’s skate workpant but not sure what fit to go for.

Tried some 511s last night but they were too tight. Would 501’s be the best bet? Don’t want them too baggy

I think 511 are closest to the workpants. The other ones I’ve had needed taken in. I’m not fat/young enough for trousers like that.