The Trouser Thread

Are they huge? I’d quite like to get some.

what height are you?

5’9”

So we’re not that far away from height. I’d try the mediums for sure.

They’re fairly big but not as big as the big boi stuff or the karate pants

We’re not doing any tricks.

1 Like

The Uniqlo U stuff By Christophe Lemaire is really good. Nice, loose fits. Their pleated chinos are amazing.

2 Likes

He might have dumpy legs and a long neck though.

1 Like

jamjar has a spherical body with little legs and arms.

4 Likes

we have the same physique then

1 Like

Those could be my legs other than the foot tatt

1 Like

It is going to sound like I am on the payroll, but the Uniqlo U plain t-shirts are the best I have found that aren’t silly money, if you like boxy thick tees.

2 Likes

I’m assuming you have paper thin skin on your shins too??
the slightest touch and theyre bleeding everywhere!!

Trouserwise I like to buy 34" waist Dickies (im probs 30") and cut them down/hem them on the sewing machine.
Super comfy until you have to take your belt off at the airport and youre left holding them up

And a head shaped like a potato.

1 Like

m&s chino gang

These are the best t-shirts under £30 you can get imo

Yep. It’s all just scar tissue that rips apart easily and looks like I lost a fight with a lawn mower

1 Like

Thread needs some photos.
These are good, some carhartt dickies rip offs I got in tk maxx for like £30. These are charcoal and got black too.
Got them home to see how much they really cost and of course they don’t exist so must be maxx specific backdoor moneymakers.

Or, it’s just a bit of Carhartt workwear that isn’t distrubuted here. There’s loads of Carhartt (not Carhartt WIP) on the go in trade supply shops, but it’s full-on workwear. Some good jackets though.

Those same places that were the only places you could get Dickies twenty years ago.

Ah yeah possibly, thats just my first thought in that place.