The TV Thread

Hahaha. Colour coded though, didn’t notice the rest!

1 Like

So sick, well done man. Must have been nerve wracking being on the telly.

1 Like

Thank you man. Honestly was shiteing it. Managed to get a decent sleep last night but had like five coffees and a zoot before it. Felt pretty muddled but yeah, all the people there made it feel really nice.

Ended up not taking about half the stuff we were booked to talk about, but all was well.

14 Likes

I thought it went well build… it was cool as seeing someone I know but don’t really know at all talking about something I’m keen on on the telly.

I laughed when they asked you about the olympics.

Was Tim Lovejoy a snowboarder at some point? He seemed genuinely interested.

2 Likes

Just watched this, I did try earlier but I couldn’t remember my log in.

It was clear you wanted to say more on the subject which is obviously a testament to your passion for skateboarding.

2 Likes

Yeah, during the ad break before we were on he was asking all about snowboarding, like it’s interchangeable or something. I guess he’s rich and posh so that’s probably his thing. He was definitely trying to get that in.

2 Likes

Amazing, thank you. The main things we were there to talk about didn’t even get mentioned, so yes, that’s exactly it.

2 Likes

Good work, just watched it! How zooted were you? My gf watches sometimes, would have been funny to be watching without knowing

1 Like

Stoked you got Simon Evans a mention. I thought you came across really well.

4 Likes

Me and Mrs G finished Baby Reindeer tonight. Absolutely glued to it. Episode 4 was particularly difficult.

The whole hype around Baby Reindeer is painful.

Just made the mistake of reading a comment thread of people wanting to work out the identities of everyone and bring them to justice.

3 Likes

had to take a scalding hot shower afterwards, but out of morbid curiosity I tuned in to Piers boke Morgans Talk TV interview with “The Real Martha” that Baby Reindeer was based on.

The irony is not lost on me that the stalker has become the stalkee, but me and the amateur criminal phycologist (the missus) came to the conclusion that while she may be as mad as a box of frogs butthat Gadd fellas pleading of “I don’t want her to be identified - she’s a victim too” seems a bit hollow considering they might as well just had her play herself

1 Like

hahaha relatable :joy:

The real question I want to know, is who the fuck is the TV Producer rapist from episode 4?!

1 Like

Take your pick!

1 Like

I thought there may be some link to snakes, see, they said the programme he was involved with was Cottonmouth

I’ll let you fill in the blanks on that one

That was the entire subtext of the show! ha.

Edit - fuck posting on my phone