The TV Thread

This could be fun to watch.

I’ve been playing iracing on my PC and was in a practice lobby with Carlos Sainz the other week. He was faster than me but not by much. Could have been a contender.

I play F1 on Xbox and it’s fuggen hard.

Driving games are the best genre, especially when you have wheels and pedals etc.

Forza Horizon 4

Watched a couple of ‘Tiger King’ episodes last night with my lady. It’s like a Christopher Guest film, so good. Anyone else watching it?

Absolutely mental.

Literally

1 Like

Joe exotics song ‘Here Kitty Kitty’ was a stand out for us. The whole thing is comedy gold with the way it’s edited. That Doc Antle is such a creepy fuck too. I keep imagining Will Farrell playing his character in the alternate reality film of it.

Smashed it all last night.
About one episode too long but still amazing.
Worth it for the fashion advice alone.

1 Like

Didn’t Louis Theroux do an episode featuring Joe Exotic one time?

Just seen that Disney+ has a seven day free trial, think I’ll be watching Mandalorian later then!

Blitz season seven of Brooklyn Nine-Nine last night… fast running out of things to watch, which could be cool as I’ll dip into things maybe I wouldn’t have before.

Contagion is about to start on ITV2 if you really want to cheer yourself up while on lockdown, oof.

1 Like

Is yours still well anxious? Mines going mental. Got BBC news on 24/7 and keeps refreshing the death toll website.

She also burst into tears during the big clap at 8pm.

1 Like

I wish mine didn’t know what google was. She told me I couldn’t eat an ice cream because cold stuff helps the virus get into your system.

It’s a good job she’s lovely :joy:.

2 Likes

New season of ‘Sunderland Til I Die’ on Netflix. Many clubs have tried to this style of doc but Sunderland did it the best by far last season. Hoping this one is as good!

Anyone watched A.P. Bio with Glenn Howerton and Patton Oswalt? I wish it had a better name as it might make more sense to non-Americans. But I’ve just started on it and it’s really great. Great cast all round and really funny

New Tiger King episode incoming.

Really?

4 Likes