The TV Thread

True haha.

You met her Voodoo, she drove me up to the works that time when we were dicking about playing skate and stuff.

1 Like

Ha, rad!

You know that that’s what pop music IS, right?

4 Likes

Anyone watched Kidding with Jim Carey on Now?

Couple of good seasons of television there.

Just let me be a dick about somethin innit.

Gangs of London has just been added to sky box sets it’s new.

It’s fucking violent and very good.

Are you enjoying it? I really wanted to like it because Gareth Evan’s previous 2 films (The Raid 1&2) were two of the best action films of this decade.

But this feels almost too violent, particularly the scene at the Travellers campsite. I think it’s the use of guns, it’s feels too real. I’m on episode 3, so I’ll stick with it.

The hand to hand stuff is still really enjoyable though. And exceptionally choreographed.

I don’t rate the acting of that lad from Peaky Blinders either. Don’t believe him in the role

Fuck that show and the absolute worst Michael Fabricants that it spawned.

9 Likes

Fuck peaky blinders.

But yeah I like this gangs show and the mindless violence haha.

There’s a scene with someone getting their fingernails ripped out it’s awesome.

1 Like

Lol. Just watched episode 4 - whoever is in charge of the head-exploding special effects is doing a really good job.

The best fight so far has been the one against the guy with the axe in episode 3. I want more of that martial arts, Pencak Silat inspired stuff.

The main son character who was in peakyblinders has the most ‘punch me face’ I’ve ever seen. He literally looks like a bully and a massive cunt.

He has that right cunt look about him.

1 Like

Agree. His acting is not good either, he’s the weak link in an otherwise good cast - really surprised he got the role.

Just watched episode 5. Best one so far.

I think what I didn’t initially like about it was the whole ‘geezery London hard man‘ angle, mostly to do with the main character’s family. And that actor above.

But everything else about it is great.

The Elliot guy is awesome. When it first kicks off in the pub in episode 1 it was amazing.

1 Like

Haha!

Just started watching Don’t Fuck with Cats on Netflix. Proper WTF

2 Likes

Thats almost Tiger King level of real life weirdness.