The TV Thread

I watched it all and I cant understand why people want to get him out of prison. He’s nuts. The rest of them should be locked up too.

1 Like

I also didn’t really find it that fucked up. Just a bunch of nutters in Florida. I finished it but it didn’t really surprise me.

Oh yeah of course. Fucking horrible that they treat animals that way. Just wasn’t surprising to me at all. People are fucked.

1 Like

Loved Raid 1, haven’t seen 2. Oddly, Dredd, which has very similar story to it, came out around the same time as The Raid - worth checking if you haven’t already.

The Louis Theroux doc on that guy was pretty good and I’ve not even bothered with Tiger King.

Raid 2 got a standing ovation when I saw it at the cinema. It’s as good as the first, maybe a bit too long in parts, but it’s everything good about the first one turned up to maximum.

Yeah Dredd was good. One of those weird Hollywood coincidences. Apparently it didn’t make much money but I wouldn’t have minded a second Dredd film.

I cannot imagine a worse social situation to be in than a bunch of people stood clapping in a cinema. Fucking nightmare.

2 Likes

Clapping when an EasyJet plane lands.

1 Like

Just finished gangs of London the ending is good.

Being the only people on our street not standing on the doorstep on a Thursday night clapping because one of us is one of those offended afterthought care workers.
She drives off to work 30 mins after, I’ve suggested leaving at 8pm so she may be uplifted thinking they’re clapping her all the way to work.

Edit. Actually it’s Thursday and as it’s raining people can’t give enough of a fuck to do it tonight.
I didn’t hear any.

Ha. The vibe was actually alright. I suppose no different than applauding after a theatre performance

Clapping after a movie or when a plane lands is for cunts.

1 Like

Except that after a theatre performance the actors are actually there to hear the applause.

Binge watched to the end of Better Call Saul at the weekend, it’s so good. I prefer it to Breaking Bad. Next season not until 2021 :frowning:

Lalo Salamanca is such a great character.

1 Like

I just hope they’re keeping Mike in a sealed chamber somewhere until after the virus when they can film it.

Yeah - he’s ace. I got really into this more than I have any other telly for ages.

I want more of it. Now!

There’s a guy who walks his dogs round here who looks like Mike.
I always imagine that he’s casing something out.

The best show

NOT THE TIGERS! NOT THE TIGERS!

1 Like

AMAZING