The TV Thread

I couldn’t get into it because I can’t see Glenn Howerton as anyone but Dennis.

My dad said he’s enjoying it though but he doesn’t watch It’s Always Sunny.

One of the nerds at work has added me to his plex setup - which means i’ve got access to all the cool HBO shit from the last few years. Have just finished Succession and started on Barry - righteous gemstones lined up next! such good stuff.

You posted this when I had run out of shit to watch. Now on episode 2, this is great.

1 Like

Said it before and I’ll say it again…

Best show of the last few years.

2 Likes

Agreeed.
Watch Succession then watch that Murdoch doc on iPlayer and be all ‘ahh nice’.

I was like that at first, especially the first couple of episodes but he does carve out a different character tbf. Still shades of Dennis. Just slightly less sociopathic

All good stuff there. Loved Barry

I need something to get my teeth into, any suggestions on Netflix or Prime?

Red Dot is pretty good on Prime.

Watched this the other night was really blown away by it. They racked up some gnarly footage I’ve the years.

1 Like

Just finished it…Insane…They were there for SO much.

1 Like

Yep. So much history on those tapes.
Mad story. Couldn’t happen in any other era.

I was here and probably 15 or something…but even then, it was huge.
Mind you, most British people probably just knew him as the OG Nordberg from Naked Gun back then.

1 Like

giphy

3 Likes

That was really sick. Thanks for this one Mick!

^ Seconded! Watched last night after seeing it on here

1 Like

Watched the Britney doc over the weekend. Nothing was really surprising in there, but it was overall quite sad just seeing someone being chewed up and spat out by the entertainment machine.

Yeah I watched that as well. Weirdest thing to me was finding her insta account and seeing that she’s basically become a child. She must be on some heavy drugs.

Saw her insta account and truthfully feel bad in hindsight at my initial thoughts of “Britneys mental” - especially given my own struggles with mental health in the past. Watching the doc it just seemed to just be a case of how far can you push a person till they break. By the end I just felt quite sad.

1 Like

Is that “Framing Britney Spears”?