The TV Thread

Oh yeah good shout

Ditch the wife. Let’s get married.

nice one!

I do prefer Rust Valley Restorers but Rust to Riches aint bad…

I’ve just watched every single Peep Show (again) and now I feel empty.

4 Likes

A husk

Watch them again? Watch the extras?

1 Like

Anyone else watching War of the Worlds?

1 Like

I’m up to episode 2 of series 2.
Are there more episodes up?

Im still on season 1.

Anyone watched Dave on iPlayer? Fucking well funny show about the ‘rapper’ Lil Dicky. Season 2 is streaming online (illegally) and it’s so good!

I’ve watched both seasons. Very good…looking forward to Season 3.

1 Like

Just started watching Ted Lasso, so good. Really sharp and funny but also completely warm and adorable.

1 Like

I’ve just watched three episodes of this. I like travelling, books and Richard E Grant, so two thumbs up from me.

1 Like

Predictable “Does he go on holiday by mistake?” remark goes here.

3 Likes

Yes. S2 E3 tonight, War of the Worlds only in name and it has fuck all to do with the book. It annoys me every time - irrational, but it’s not ‘War of the Worlds’.

I was expecting tripods, heat rays, artillery guns, red weed and people being consumed by the invaders :neutral_face:

Rename it and it’s ok.

I’m a WOTW nazi :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, I know what you mean. Im still in S1 but Im enjoying it, Id kind of like it to get going now and explain what the whomping noise is and why the little psycho kid and the occasionally blind lass were spared but its ok

There are some answers, won’t spoil anything though.

But no tripods. Da fuck? :neutral_face:

1 Like

Aww, was quite excited to see some tripods.

Yeah, I’m done with season 2. Really enjoyed it so far.

I was a little confused as to it being quite different to the book, but ultimately it has the same theme when you think about it - the struggles of isolated groups in the wake of total government absence/response.

I’m glad it’s not ray guns and tripods - that has been done a couple of times already and was why I got bored of the BBC series which came out only recently. This feels pretty new…and it isnt zombies. Again.