The TV Thread

Fuck all else? It’s pretty hectic up there. The Outer Hebrides are choking with retired English people.

4 Likes

Aw, that’s my tonights veiwing sorted.

1 Like

Yeah but Shetland might do. As long as the neighbours are sound.

2 Likes
1 Like

Maybe here then

1 Like

Lol England can’t touch Scotland when it comes to truly remote panic inducing isolation.

3 Likes

NB There is no Off Licence on Out Skerries

:open_mouth:

We are talking about where a house can actually be built and with some way of getting supplies, not getting lost in the Peak District.

Slightly off topic but why do they let people with a sub 600k budget on Escape To The Country? Your wasting your own time. You’re wasting my time.

If I want to look at houses attached to other houses I can look out my window.

2 Likes

Watching Vigil, can’t take the captain seriously as he will always be Johnson from peep show.

2 Likes

This won’t help but I just finished watching the whole thing but more because I don’t have the energy for anything else.

If you’re going to have a ‘message’ you have to make it entertaining as well. Watched it all fairly bored to tits tbh.

There’s a bit in Garth Marenghi where Dean Learner says a lot of the episodes came in very short so anything without dialogue was fair game for being slow-mo’d. I couldn’t get that out of my head watching this which ruined it a bit.

It’s no Carribean Mystery by Miss Marple that’s for sure.

1 Like

Yeah spot on, I watched one more and gave up. Usually with these hype shows even if its not my thing I can see why it’s getting the praise, this one actually no idea…

First three eps of the Wu Tang American Saga season 2 are up…
Watched the first. Solid stuff.

Where can I find them?

Nowhere in the UK streams it.
I’m just downloading them from wherever I can find it.

Was hoping it had dropped somewhere and I’d missed it.

Seems odd to still not have any UK legit streams…

Pretty low brow but I cant stop watching Married at First Site. So horrible. It’s a car crash and I’m fully on board.

1 Like

Did anyone else watch Garage People on BBC4 last night? Strange, depressing, tragicomic documentary about Russians and their garages in the Arctic Circle. Had an amazing scene of a band playing grindcore in their garage with a young woman growling the vocals.

10 Likes

Money Heist back on.

1 Like

Tonight’s viewing sorted - thanks!