The TV Thread

Probably the greatest!!!

People have been criticising Jeremy Strong (Kendall) a lot recently for his method approach to acting, which is ridiculous when he’s giving one of the best performances on tv at the moment.

Fucking hell, best tv ever.

This was on last night and is really worth watching

1 Like

Don’t know if this has been posted on here but bloody hell, worth a watch

The bit in the tunnel at the end is mental. Q doesn’t die.

Just watched it. Absolutely insane. I mean it looked crazy on tv at the time but all that footage was brutal.

Lol at the dude who said “It’s shortsighted to say that those who caused violence were Trump supporters. Just because they were wearing Trump hats doesn’t mean they were real supporters”

1 Like

Oh, I saw this…thought it would be good to have a peek at and skip through.
I ended up staring at the whole thing.

Definitely worth a watch as you say.

1 Like

I’ve picked up on Sons of Anarchy again recently after a few years. Very much not what I’m into, but I just have to finish it. Can’t recommend tbh - It’s quite violent in a grotesque way at times and really stupid at times too. Jimmy Smits as an OG banger come pimp (remember LA Law?) owns the later episodes though.

Guilty pleasure I guess.

It’s so shit but also good.

1 Like

I watched it all when it came out. Enjoyed it, even though they dragged the last couple of seasons out.

The cover versions of songs they used were all terrible, though.

I enjoyed it for the most part at the time but agree by the final few seasons the violence, especially from the main guy, got a bit too much to stomach. He was fine at the start because he was likeable and had some vague morality but it all just got a bit much from what I remember.

If anyone’s got sky/now tv I can highly recommend Landscapers with David Threlfall and Olivia Colman. Really excellent 4 part series

2 Likes

It got to the point where I ended up hating every character and wanted them all to die. I get it, they’re supposed to be a lawless biker gang but none of them had anything redeemable about them. I could have stopped watching but I’d sunk too much many hours to nit see the end.

Watched a couple of episodes of the Mayans is it better or worse?

Yeah, I’m at this point now. Shame as main dude as you say was alright in the early days. Even his doc Mrs turns to shite. Ah well, I’ll rinse before it’s off Netflix and that’s that.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but has anyone else watched ‘14 Peaks’ on Netflix?

Absolutely mental. Those dude are mental haha

“Sometimes when you feel like you’re fucked you’re only about 45% fucked”

The Pavarotti doc was really good.
Luckily bono only turns up near the end.

1 Like

Been quite enjoying the Dexter reboot. It’s more like how it was before it went and turned into absolute shite.

2 Likes

Super hyped for The Book of Boba Fett tomorrow… not so much his story but what’s been teased about it all linking into the Star Wars Universe as a whole…

3 Likes