The TV Thread

Toast is absolutely fucking genius.

1 Like

Best names in any TV too

1 Like

Dr Harold Shitman.

3 Likes

Mooveh:grinning:

Love the way he pronounces pressure and treasure too.

1 Like

Just thinking of some the scenes from Snuff Box makes me laugh, very weird show as a whole though.

1 Like

I’ve started using “top arsehole” and “fuck that sky high” as a result of Toast’s ongoing grudge with Ray Fucking Purchase

2 Likes
2 Likes

Anyone watched the new Zen Motoring series?

Finally caught up with BoBF (been a busy week)… it seems like the last two episodes have just been building up to the same thing/point, in different ways, with a lot of fan service thrown in. I don’t understand why he thought his armour was in the Sarlacc?
It seems like they have gone past the point of being able to fully show his character arc from being a badass bounty hunter who didn’t give a fuck, to where he is now.
It also seems a lot of people aren’t feeling the show, I’m enjoying it though but maybe Disney went a bit Mandalorian heavy for their first two live action shows? Even though Boba Fett isn’t technically one, blah, blah, blah…

Mandolorian > BoBF, for sure.

But I’m enjoying it so far.

Yep and Yep. Four episodes in and the whole arc seems to have been well and truly defined already.

I agree on the order of things, too. Mando followed by this is a bit too much. Obi Wan should have been second. Mix it up a bit.

But then, maybe they had to go Mando heavy to tell the Boba story because the casting job didn’t exist. That actor has been cast for 20 years now since he was in the prequels.
I guess they couldn’t really keep holding off on the series as that actor isn’t getting any younger.
He’s 61 now. Every minute counts. ha.

Although, is that actor really so defined that they couldn’t just get someone who looked a bit like him to play the mystical ninja role?

All that said, if he was 41 when the prequels came out, then he is the right age now to be playing the role.
Urgh. All a mess. They should have cast someone younger 20 years ago in 2002. Theres your problem…

1 Like

Scootay gang reminded of Michael Jackass in Bo Selecta.

Only 2 episodes in and groaned a little when the Jason and Argonauts style monster popped up out of the sand.

We don’t kinkshame around here.

She’d be rubbish at piggyback rides!

2 Likes

Watching Archive '81. Interesting so far…

This is a massive letdown, though…

Here is 1994 part of the story.

…and that is quite clearly a stack of Habitat Macadam Metal Folding Chairs which they released around 2012.

Terrible.

5 Likes

Watching this too, pretty decent.

New episodes of Ozark out too.

1 Like

Sorry for the Chairgate spoiler.

1 Like

Yeah I hadn’t clocked they were 2012 Macadam’s thought they were 70s ones…you have a fine eye for furniture.

1 Like

Even if they were 70’s, that would mean they were 20-25 years old and in perfectly new condition.

Let’s be real here - That would never happen in a communal space.

Sad emoji.

1 Like