The TV Thread

Strong chair knowledge there!

You’re absolutely right. It’s ruined my enjoyment of the series. Might just ditch it and switch to Ozark but for pity’s sake don’t ruin that for me by pointing out non-period furniture :pray:t2:

1 Like

Not seen any of Ozark. I’ll stay away until you’ve finished…just in case.

1 Like

Ozark is decent. Binge watching it right now.

Just watched the first episode of The Responder with Martin Freeman on BBC. Absolutely shits on Line of Duty. Obviously judging it on only one episode but it’s very, very good. Decent scouse accent as well Mr Freeman.

2 Likes

Yeah, liked it, though the set up bits were a bit silly and not really needed. Though I did laugh at the battle in the woods at the end. And the nos / shoreditch thing was apt. Overall, enjoyed it but maybe it lost some authenticity from the youtube stuff

1 Like

Fully agree! I suppose they had to add something more for an actual series, the songs were great though.

1 Like

This looks like it might be good:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.radiotimes.com/tv/comedy/the-curse-channel-4-trailer-exclusive-newsupdate/amp/

2 Likes

Fett this week…
Well good.

3 Likes

On it later then finishing off that Sons of bellend Biker thing

Ozark Season 4 Part 1 - pretty good, more of the same
Afterlife Season 3 - average, don’t bother
Dopesick - 2 episodes in, really good. Michael Keaton is the beef and mustard Brannigan crisps of acting

Dopesick gets better and better. And you’re right, Keaton is the nuts.

1 Like

*Co-op salt and vins of acting.

Afterlife was alright but nothing special. It was nice but just more of the same really. Probs best he finished it there as it was getting a bit old.

Ozark is just a bit meh to me. 3 episodes into the new series and I’m over it.

1 Like

Yep I’m at the point now, like a lot of these things, where I’ve invested 20+ hours in the whole thing and I need to see how it ends, no matter how mediocre.

1 Like

Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 22.54.48

2 Likes

Really good BOBF episode. Felt like the first in another series of something else though :smile:

1 Like

Been enjoying Screw

So Fett is work persevering with after EP 2?

Directed by Bryce Dallas Howard, who also directed some of the better/action-focused Mandalorian episodes.