The TV Thread

Yep, still pretty slow going though.

Just finished it, it’s pretty funny.

Fucking love Keaton. I know it’s not a role he’s particularly known for, but his performance in the Other Guys always cracks me up

He’s great in Multiplicity too, although it goes a bit shit towards the end.

I’m making my way through Mandalorian (couple in to series 2 now) so will have to look up the ones she’s directed - or try and guess.

Also literally just twigged who her Father is.

2 Likes

Probs watch The Responder next, meant to be v good

It really is

1 Like

I just finished 'Archive ‘81’ on Netflix. Pretty good show but all the way, i thought the soundtrack was great…just looked it up, and it is Geoff Barrow. Sick.

2 Likes

Just watched first episode it’s brilliant.

1 Like

Sons of Anarchy done. Thank god.

Going to give TV a rest for a short while. I’m very guilty of finding myself up at 2am and 4 hours sleep isn’t very healthy.

Nearly finished Stay Close on Netflix.

Can’t wait to finish it because it’s utter shite. So many plot holes, the story introduces something and never mentions it again, causing for massive confusion and making me question whether I should give a shit about anything or not. The person who apparently ties all of the storylines together is barely mentioned half the time and we never see him despite having “returned”.

There are so many other things that bug me but if I go any further I’ll be into spoiler territory.

I wish I could just drop things, but once I start them I feel like I owe it to the creators to finish it.

Yeah it’s an odd one. We stuck with it somehow so it must have had something I guess because we’ll happily drop things if they’re doing absolutely nothing for us. But nothing about it really seemed to add up. It kind of seemed like she was living her new identity a couple of miles down the road from her old one. Also I know the intent was to create a fictional area but the way they just randomly used locations meant that for anyone familiar with those places it just made no sense whatsoever. Like they’d never do that with landmarks around London.

1 Like

Those dancing teenager psychos were funny.

New series of The Sinner that I want to jump into tonight

So I guess that’s a massive spoiler for people that haven’t watched it yet…

It seems to be the most liked episode from Boba Fett and he wasn’t even in it :grimacing: with it being such a short series too, only two left… it also genuinely surprised me how much affection I have for Mando.

3 Likes

Mando is an absolute bossman

3 Likes

Had to pre-warn a mate not to touch BOBF until he’s done Mando….

3 Likes

I’ve just done it for you.
Cog icon on the top right of your text box. Highlight your text and choose blur spoilers.

If it ain’t working…reword.

God knows what it was then. I just saw double tags on your post so I deleted them and started again.
Seemed to work. :woman_shrugging:

Just binged The Santa Clarita Diet.

It’s been out for a while but it’s a really refreshing zombie take. Very funny, very gory and strangely a very good take on the modern family dynamic.

It’s also easy watching so it’s great for casual viewing.