UFC / MMA Thread

Continue

You gave him a Lynx deo and shower gel box set for the officeā€™s Secret Santa one year, yeah?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Load if unused razors?

My old dear works for the company that formulated Bulldog, and they made their own higher end brand. So just dope beard oils, shave serum etc etc.

So we have an entire conversation about beards the other day and your old dear has a load of free beard kit so you order it to some bloke you barely know?

Do the last 15 years mean NOTHING to you?!?

1 Like

You want some? DM me your address.

1 Like

Hero. Dmā€™d

No probs mate.

1 Like

Three title fights tonight; two of which should be foregone conclusionsā€¦ Really looking forward to seeing Masvidal get smashed back down to gatekeeper where he shouldā€™ve remained, and Weili Zhang vs Rose Namajunas should be an absolute banger. Would love Shevchenko to lose just because the worshipful cult that makes up her fanbase is the third worst bit of MMA fandom, behind Conor McGregor fans and the weeaboos.

NO SPOILERS, BUT BE CAREFUL IF YOUā€™RE CATCHING UP OF THE FIRST TWO FIGHTS ON THE MAIN CARD. Especially the Weidman/Hall fight.

2 Likes

Need to watch this card. Looked ridiculous.

Just seen a clip on Instagram and DO NOT CARE FOR IT

Yep. I can do without that nonsense.

Can someone link me the leg break?

Omfg Marty, what a KO. Masvidal got slept onto thug rose now.

When he steps on it fuck.

That was the worst bit

1 Like

The absolute state of him

1 Like

Why did you make me do this?

NSFL, DO NOT WATCH

Iā€™ve seen it accidentally so many times today ha. So gross, Iā€™ll never be desensitized to broken bones.

1 Like