UFC / MMA Thread

This weekend is going to be mental. Hope my boy Arnold comes through against Melendez.

If Jones survives the first 3 minutes he will beat Santos.

really hope masvidal irons out askren, jon jones fight is going to be interesting, i can never see any other result other than jones winning, but he has to avoid some serious power. the whole main card is nuts, one of the best in a long time.

And 241 is looking pure fire as well!

cant wait for 241 and nate cominb back

Roasted! Fuck Askren. Arnold gone to 15-1, 6-0 in the UFC. He just needs to get that finish more often.

agreed fuck ben askren, one dimensional frat boy got found out by a legit proper fighter, wrestling hype train well and truely derailed. rockhold must surely be done now, and Arnold looked good agreed, even though melendez looked like he gave up after the first round, time is up Gilbert im afraid

Thatā€™s another vicious KO in Rockholds record. His chin is fucked. Did you see him try and get back up Saturday night. Wasnā€™t pretty.

Broken jaw aparently

1 Like

Risking being a bit CMOAC but got my BJJ black belt at the weekend.

Also gave another N26er his blue belt a couple of months back but heā€™s staying quiet haha (and not posting much on here)

3 Likes

Officially hard as nails mate, well done!

1 Like

good work, got my very first stripe last week and promptly fucked my back up. i love it though

1 Like

Well excited for Niko Price at the weekend.

Colby Covington coming out to Kurt Angles music was funny, the after comments were harsh but the performance was amazing.

Think Masvidal needs to UberEats him a 3 piece and a soda thoughā€¦

1 Like

Fuck Colby

1 Like

What did he keep calling Uzman, fake Uzman something?

He was saying he didnā€™t KO anyone, but he has a KO and multiple TKOs on his record.

Literally fuck Colby, stupid Trump loving idiot. I love the military wah wah wah ā€¦ stfu.

He said he wants to fight in WWE, lol. Bobby Lashley is my friend, was so gutted Lawler didnā€™t do him.

I didnā€™t think lawler looked even remotely up for it as he walked out. I donā€™t know what it was but lawler us usually intense. He just looked like he didnā€™t fancy it and his performance looked equally caught in two minds. It was like he had prepared for a different fighter

I think Colby now has the record for most landed strikes in a fight now.

Those pressure jabs and pace for 5 rounds was EPO shit!

I really liked how he was using the rear naked choke too, awesome plan!