UK skate video archive

Sure enough, it turns out that Googling ‘Andy Evans Just in Time eBay’ actually brings up an eBay listing for Andy Evans’ Just in Time DVD:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Andy-Evans-Just-In-Time-Skateboarding-DVD-SEALED-/283451739969

1 Like
2 Likes

the screen preview in itself is a thing of beauty

3 Likes

Heel Toe Magic would not play this morning due to YouTube copyright nonsense. Sad times find a gem lose a gem.

1 Like

Heel Toe Magic is much better than Just In Time too… That seemed like a bit of a peak time in UK skateboarding.

3 Likes

Can’t take the credit for finding this as it comes from another thread, but thought it would be worth posting in here as it fits nicely.

Andy Evans has a BitChute account too, and HTM is there too…

2 Likes

Yes Ben and Mike’s sections from HTM are both top draw but saying that Andy doesn’t make a rubbish video they are what it’s about not scared to poke fun at the industry with 1st class UK skating in between.

1 Like

claus grabke with baguettes as hair still etched into my brain, so good

5 Likes

Anon doing tapestry ‘I dropped a stitch, you’ll have to do it again!’

5 Likes

Totally agree HTM is a better video, I’d never seen Just In Time til the other week, it is really good and funny but reckon I prefer Heel Toe Magic, all his videos that I’ve seen have been great, just rewatched the Vans Are We There Yet tour videoon the yamaaaaaar channel , Enjoyed Olly Tyreman ( spelling may well be fully off… made me laugh " Andrew and Tom, Andrew and Tom…" is he still going or what , was he on Consolidated or something ? (disclaimer :my brain may have made all this up).

3 Likes

Can’t forget these:

4 Likes

Mike’s part in This N That is in my top 5 of all time.

3 Likes

Fuck man I’m going to have to session these very soon

2 Likes

A couple more here
Viewfinder 1 - Places and Faces

A4/Sole Tech UK - Hating Life

Mike Manzoori - Sound & Vision
1 Like

Fark.
Hating Life.
How did I forget about that?

2 Likes

This is a good source of nostalgia
http://www.skateboardingis.com/whenitrains/list.html

3 Likes

Some corkers on that list. The Reaction promo on HSC’s Loose Trucks and Two Smoking Bearings was a quality forgot all about that vid.

1 Like

Weird seeing Attack on there. I guess it’s a British video, just with American footage.

1 Like

A few more pearlers here to enjoy:
Sidewalk - In Motion

Shads

Wisdom - Pulling Teeth
1 Like

Repost for this time-honoured classic

3 Likes