1 Like

Ooh, sick. Will get to this tonight.

@Spanky’s in it. Sick.

2 Likes

Don’t hold your breath, it’s a masterclass of stinking late 90s tricks

3 Likes

Just noticed this horrible ad for it…

1 Like

Theres another video after Ephemera called “White Label”, I think.
I remember that having some good Leigh on Sea and Harlow footage. Been a while, though.

Says the snowboard mag. Snowboarders don’t do benihanas.

Proper Legends and Route One sold by the bucket load efforts those Black Diamond vids if I remember rightly.

I remember both Ephemera and this one (to a degree) - definitely a product of the late 90’s.

1 Like

I had the VHS of that…might still have it, somewhere…

1 Like

Just updated some of the vids I was off about uploading onto the spreadsheet.

Rather than linking all the vids in one post here, you can find them on me other channel here - D I T S C - YouTube

So far; Underexposed 1 and 2 (+ VHS version w/ intro, credits and trailers of UE1), Enter the Dragon and Four Wheel Dragons.

I’ve got two of Schnee’s old vids to go up, then I’ll probs post up some other vids that aren’t online, once I’ve got the A-ok from the makers like.

1 Like

Sick!

Not a bad idea to get all those videos into a playlist, right?
Would be tough for those not hosted on YouTube, but you can’t have everything.

1 Like

I’m keen to make a playlist for vids already hosted. That’s what I’m going to do now is setup a playlist for those vids AND a playlist for full length vids where they’re fragmented into parts.

3 Likes

Can anyone remember a skate video from the late 90s / early 00s called as if? What company/skate shop produced it and does anyone have a copy?

Yep, Andy Evans video for Ideal Skateshop. It was re released on DVD but quite a while back. There’s a VHS for sale on eBay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/304365753258?hash=item46dd9cd3aa:g:qFYAAOSwhX5iCTqj

2 Likes

Hello.

This one has come up before…

https://ukskateforum.co.uk/t/looking-for-a-video-from-my-good-old-days

In summary - Andy Evans has a Bitchute…

4 Likes

I cant see it on the yamaaaaar youtube channel. It must be online somewhere. I need to see Colin the barbarian again.

Edit. Yes! thanks @doowyrag

3 Likes

Props need to go to @tbk11.

2 Likes

One of my favourite vids ever, absolute classic

@carharrtfinalboss UK skate meme page which you should all be following went on a bit of an Andy Evans tangent the other day

6 Likes

Manzoori props

2 Likes