2 Likes

Ha.

Iā€™ve got a trick in that one

1 Like

was hunting Old Market Square footage.
Jon Weatherall was lord finesse

5 Likes

more from Beepā€™s youtube

Andy Scott is a magician, laugh out loud good.
whoever edited this did a lovely job. thereā€™s a line at Burnley where AS is floating round the park; coresponding Redman lyrics are spot on

2 Likes

So good.

Is there more 411VM stuff from the mid 90ā€™s which isnā€™t in there? I seem to remember stuff at the Plan B ramp but god knows what. All a bit of a vague memory nowā€¦

1 Like

some bits at Chickenā€™s pool in this.
not sure if heā€™s on the Plan B ramp, vert skaters all look the same, haha

Yeah, thats the Plan B ramp. Ali says it on the voiceover, too. ha ha.
Was the 540 of Andy all blurred because it was the flip 540 he did or somethingā€¦teaser like?

1 Like

In better quality here.
Should start at the right point:

1 Like

Rumour was that he did the flip 540 before anyone but then I donā€™t get why that oneā€™s blurred.
I asked Andy once and iirc his response was ā€˜I canā€™t remember tbh, who caresā€™.

5 Likes
2 Likes

reading the most excellent article on Leeds and The National in TSC, and realised i couldnt remember if iā€™ve seen Tom Harrison skate.
yay internet!

1 Like

Alex Craigā€™s Hā€™min Bam

7 Likes

This is driving me mad. Iā€™m trying to track down a Blueprint edit that used ā€œRaspberry Beretā€, can anyone help?

I canā€™t remember if it was a Big Push or a different editā€¦ all because the song is being discussed at work.

1 Like

ā€œher boss was Mr Mageeā€
banging tune

1 Like

Only version I can find, guessing because of the Prince tune it cant be on YouTube

3 Likes

Thank you thank you thank you!!

2 Likes

2006?
Fucking hell.
Thought it was about 5 years ago.

2 Likes

donā€™t remember seeing this.
top shredding, top vibes.
Top Cat cover

4 Likes