Video Games

All set up with Switch Online.
Now downloading Tetris & the NES.
Ta!

Boom. Told the wife and she just gave me the ‘I dont care’ look.

3 Likes

Nice!

Can’t stop playing - best is 4th.

How do I do the switch online thing?

I got mine from the CDKeys link posted above - paid via PayPal.
CDKeys send a link to a code that you then enter via ‘Redeem Code’ option in Nintendo Shop.

Have any of you Switch users picked up another controller or do you still use the joy-cons & grip?
I keep toying with the idea of getting something else and am curious to know which ones are worth it.

Just bought a cheap xbox One to play Skate 3. Not played video games since 2011 when I bought an xbox just to play Skate 3.

Anything else worth downloading ?

I got one which is like a game cube controller, its ok but I wish I just gone with a more generic one or the pro controller as the button layout is a bit odd for most games. It’s fun for smash brothers but I got bored if that pretty quickly.

1 Like

Far Cry 3.

Edit: sorry thought you’d bought a 360.

Far Cry 4 then.

And Trials Fusion.

1 Like

I’m looking towards the more generic ones tbh, but £50 for a pro controller seems a bit much.

I have seen you can buy an adapter to use a PS3 or 4 controller but simple plug and play is best.

Should probs stop being tight and justify it by telling myself that I’m not using much fuel at the mo or something.

1 Like

Don’t buy Far Cry.

Why not? Taking down outposts only by stabbing people in the head is wicked good fun.

This guy is an artist

1 Like

Like watching a 1st person action movie film that was, mun.

Think it was Far Cry 5 I played. Super repetitive and a shit end.

Anyone bothering with CoD Cold War? - not sure whether to… - MW’s been great but need a change!!! Also seems to be turning into Fortnite

1 Like

Has it got jet packs and shit like that in it? If it’s realistic weapons I’ll buy it. Not sure whether to wait for next gen consoles and just play my Switch / Football Manager until I get a new one .

Not sure yet but the graphics definitely look a bit more cartoony - theres some talk of carrying over weapons and levels from MW but i dont really understand it! No doubt it’ll be at least 150gb in the end…also not sure when to buy PS5 - suspect it might have a few teething issues…

1 Like

PS5 pre-order is sold out.

Can pre-order the Xbox (whatever it’s called), but I don’t know what to get in the end.

1 Like

Get both lol

Used some Clubcard vouchers to get Crash Bandicoot 4 for some nostalgia. Absolutely loving it, properly thrown me back to the original ps1 vibes.

1 Like