Video Games

Was tempted but it looks a bit too basic. The footage I’ve seen hasn’t wowed me.

I’m still playing the remastered CoD 4 (the first modern warfare)

I basically said no but…if lockdowns keep happening…

I only play Warzone when friends are online and otherwise play multiplayer…and I might be kind of over multiplayer now.

PS5 is fucking expensive. Still want one tho.

Currently replaying GTA5 on PC instead of 360, I’d forgotten how good it is. Plus being able to play on first person adds a whole extra dimension.

I’ve also installed a bunch of mods, mainly graphics ones which look pretty banging but also a couple of cheat ones so I can have all the weapons and spawn any vehicle I want.

Oh, and one that lets me fly an X-Wing.

Anyone planning on buying a next-gen console this year? I was waiting on an elder scrolls announcement.

1 Like

Pre-ordered a PS5, our PS4 is slowly dying and our daughter loves playing Minecraft on there. So yeah, all for her really.

1 Like

My PS4 sounds like an aircraft carrier surrounded by chinooks. Did you get the disc drive?

Yeah, I still like to pick up old games on disc and also get rid of stuff when I’m done with it.

1 Like

Are you playing this on PS4? I’ve got it and it’s so fucking boring by myself.

I’ll get one. Might switch from Xbox to PlayStation or might just get both.

I’ve had my finger on the button to buy a Nintendo switch for months now but still not bothered. If I was travelling for work I would.

If more games were cross play I’d just stick with 1 console but it’s really annoying that half of everyone has either a PS or and Xbox.

Not overly fussed about the exclusive titles for either but Xbox game pass is excellent.

Where did you guys preorder a PS5?

Argos. Not sure when there will be any more to preorder, though. Half temped to sell it looking at the prices on ebay. Would I still be a filthy scalper if I meant to keep it?

I really don’t want to shell out for a PS5.

Which is exactly what I said about the PS4.

1 Like

I should have got a Switch during lockdown.

1 Like

I have a ps3 but need a new controller, can’t justify the cost of a new console even though I’d like one. Just too tight, but I bought a RG350M which is a emulation type thing plays most old consoles up to PS1

Is a PS3 retro now?

2 Likes

The OCD in me wants to 100% everything on every level before moving on to the next and it’s fucking solid! How is this a kids game!

1 Like

Loved crash bandicoot as a kid.

I had planned on having half hour on it and then doing some LinkedIn learning courses to try and use my time off work wisely… 2 and a half hours later and I’m still on the same level trying to not break a single box to unlock the secret blue gem. Fuck sake!

4 Likes

3 hours later - done it. Bollocks to LinkedIn at this point, gonna bang this on my CV instead!

3 Likes

@Brewer blows my mind how hard Crash Bandicoot is.

I only played 2 and 3 as a kid, so playing through the N. Sane Trilogy is the first time I’ve played the original, but overall I deffo don’t remember it being this difficult.

Trying to do them all in order as well so fucking up a level (repeatedly) is even more annoying knowing it’s prolonging getting to enjoy the nostalgia of playing Crash 2 and 3.

On another note, hope Cyberpunk actually makes it out by the end of the year.

1 Like