Video Games

I found that with Mario, basically getting through it by trial and error. Very slowly. I used to think I was pretty good!

Haha. Did the N-Sane trilogy when it came out. 100% on every level, but can not do the last level. Tried it a million times over a span of months. It’s impossible.

Day off tomorrow, take the kid to school, quick run then some quality time, just me and the PS5.

4 Likes

Ooh nice, it’s a hefty beast aint it? Get any good games?

Just the ones that come with it and PS plus. Only had the basic PS4 since that launched though so looking forward to playing some of my old games but with extra shiny graphics. Going to get stuck into some RDR2, that seemed to really struggle at times on my PS4.

Can’t remember if it was on here someone was saying that Mudrunner is ace, but it’s next week’s freebie on the Epic store if anyone wanted to try it. Looks pretty ace I reckon.

1 Like

I bought it on a recommendation in this thread - stoked to see it’s going to given away for free now. :smiley:

I really like it.

Ace. Apparently you can do coop online too - I’ve been playing online with my little bro the last few weeks since we can’t have our weekly film nights, this looks like it’ll fit in nicely after we finish Portal 2.

1 Like

This is so fucking impressive.

I FUCKING DID IT LADS

5 Likes

Fucking nora. Skillz

Not really, it took like 800 games to win one. Was bound to fluke one eventually ha.

Trying invictus mode now. It’s nails. Once it gets going the pieces barely fall, they just appear at the bottom.

The hyped up music in this is magical.

1 Like

I always loved this game, the soundtrack is FM pop prog gold gone 8 bit. Great progressions.

The music from Katamari Damacy is amazing and totally Japanese AF. I love it.

@anon90826813 mega drive was 16bit mate. :wink:

16 bit graphics, I think the sound chip was still an 8bit yamaha FM chip. Wait i’ll look it up.

1 Like

Ahh out nerded

It’s actually a bit more complicated ha. the chip is a 6 channel FM chip all outputted at a range of 7 to 9 bit, weirdly. the last channel was used for 8 bit PCM samples.

I have a a couple of old FM synths haha, and nearly bought a module for my modular setup that used one SID chip (commodore 64) and one yamaha Mega drive chip geared to be able to make game style sounds.

1 Like