Video Games

Crumbled and ordered Cyberpunk 2077 last night. Hope it’s good.

I’ll probably wait until I get a new console. I assume playing it on a launch Xbox One will not be ideal.

I’m sure it’s playable, they’ve been making it for about five years, but if you’re planning on a new console then it might be worth hanging on.

Seen a tonne of shit on Twitter this morning about how bad it is on xbox one base models.

Waiting for EE to get some PS5’s back in, can split it monthly over the year.

My redundancy scare came two days before I was about to drop money on a ps5, it’s pretty unlikely I’ll get one before the year is out niw. which is annoying as fuck as I’m furloughed till the second week of January.

Saw this, apparently a boat load of cyberpunk discs were burned with an earlier build of the game and not the final gold version so a lot of the mess your seeing is to be patched out, but judging how long it took to make the game who knows how long it’ll be before it’s stable.

Anyone else get really into Chess after watching Queen’s Gambit? It’s my latest obsession. Chess Ultra is pretty nice for a chill evening.

No. I know my strengths and anything like chess is not among them. Those green pills looked pretty decent, though.

2 Likes

@Snurp wanna play chess today? Chess.com is ok I think.

Yeah cool! I’m really shit though. Only started playing again a couple of days ago.

Learnt everything I know about chess from battle chess on dos back in the day. Played recently and it turns out I didn’t learn much. But the animations were cool.

1 Like

@Snurp you just need to register on the site and we can invite eachother. I haven’t played properly much this year. Played a lot last year.

1 Like

Ok will register in a bit and pm you

Yer man will do! Just doing some photoshop, so can play.

I have the chess app. Let me find my name on it.

I know basically only the rules.

cundall85

Add me i’m waiting for a game.

Okok. Is it chess play and learn you have?

Sent you a friend request, neddyvx1000

The chess.com app.

1 Like

Yer accept me b