Video Games

Zombies is pretty good if you can put aside the fact that its Call of Duty turning into Destiny.

Ive given up all hope of getting PS5 for now and I think Ghosts of Tsushima is kind of the last big spend/production PS4 game so well worth a look.

Me too I can’t be fucked sitting up till 2am waiting for a stock drop and watching several websites at once, I just wanna walk into a shop and buy one and be done with it.

I actually saw one in the wild for the first time at work, was at a customer’s house and they’d managed to buy one for their kid first drop. Little cunt was playing Minecraft on it.

Sushi ghost looks real good though, it’s one of those titles that really improves on the ps5. I’ve got it sat there with a pile of other PS4 games waiting to be played (never had a PS4).

1 Like

Why aren’t we all play zombies together?

It’s pushing the 4 to it’s limit. Fan noise can be distracting at some points :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Ghosts of Tsushima that is

I assume you’ve opened it up to clean the dust out? Ive read it’s hit and miss with the fans some are always quiet and others loud or louder after a while due to dust.

My PS3 sounds like a jet engine I tried firing up GTA5 last year to try and finish it but I had to turn it off after 10 minutes because the fan and disc drive together became infuriating.

yep tried all that. ive had it for over 6 years now - been very good value for money tbf

For the Switch owners there’s a big eShop sale on right now, unsuprisingly no big discounts on any 1st party Nintendo games but Katamari Damacy Reroll is on sale for £4.79 and is one of the most bonkers/ fun games I’ve ever played

Much needed right now

1 Like

I let my brother in law borrow Pt II, and I really want it back now.

I’ve resorted to playing the first one again for the millionth time to get my fix.

1 Like

I never play games like that a second time…Once completed.

Might be good, though…

TLOU and the Mass Effect games are the only ones from recent times where I’ve done a replay. I’ve just started a replay of Jedi: Fallen Order as well; trying it on the hardest difficulty because I’m a sadist.

But I guess we’re much the same - I don’t replay games because I don’t have much time to play them, so why would I go back over old ground when there’s more games included in the PS Plus subscription every month than I could ever hope to finish anyway?

Yeah, this is 99% of it.

I used to. Played the first two Resident Evils a couple of times when they first came out for sure…Normal then hard and would probably bail on the hard mode.

Just noticed the capcom arcade is free on the Nintendo e shop. Turns out you just have to open that then pay for games individually through it.

Like I haven’t payed for street fighter 2 enough times in my life.

Just set up remote play for my Xbox and somehow didn’t realise this was actually a thing, now feel like I’m living in the future and am fully planning on taking my controllers and playing fifa at the boozer at some point

Hitman 3 is out which has reminded me that I haven’t even played hitman 2 yet even though I loved hitman 1. That’s a lot of hitman to catch up on.

Also trying to work out how to set up online mega drive to play NHL94 against my mate. If I understand how or what port forwarding is (help) that is.

I bought Skater XL on PS4 last year, but still only have the 4 maps it came with, have they released any more? I cant be arsed fannying about with my router unless its worth updating it for decent maps

You need to ensure you have the 1.1 update installed and then there’s 8 or 9 maps included and a mod browser that lets you download about 5 or 6 more.

The shipping disk copy is a very old build of the game.

Ah ok. I havent got it hooked up to a router cause fuck playing online but Ill bring one down to get the new maps. I mainly just skate the school and the courthouse anyway, same as Id mainly skate the community centre in skate

1 Like

From memory, the existing maps get a whole heap of detail too.

A couple of the downloadable maps are as good the school and downtown la.

1 Like

ive officially given up again on getting a ps5.

now playing Horizon Zero Dawn… not sure how that passed me by! excellent

2 Likes