Video Games

Works been considerably quiet the last week so I set up the SNES mini and have been working my way through games in between calls. Forgot how bloody good Kirby’s Dream Course is!

2 Likes

This is like the double bridge gap on skate 3. Been trying it for 2 years.

2 Likes

Thanks. Bloody addicted to these now

I’ve never heard of this game. Looks so fun.

This looks great.

Currently streaming some double bridge gap attempts if anyone is bored.

3 Likes

Yeeeeeeeah buddyyyyyyy

Got bored so hard.

Is this a known thing or just something you think is possible?

I thought the trick to gaining speed was to pop low Ollie’s in quick succession. Might have been nerfed in a patch though.

Someone did it but not very good, have got close a few times.

Not for this though.

Anyone seen this? Few chaps I know are working on it. I’m digging the art style - bit of a Saturday Morning Cartoon style instead of the realistic style of all the other skateboarding games out at the minute.

I downloaded one of these aaaages ago. It was solid. Paid a tenner and gave up immediately I think.

Could be great if you get gud

1 Like

Yeah it sounds like they recognise that the older games were super difficult - this one is apparently a bit more forgiving!

Cut immediately after popping because he obviously didnt land if and went in the puddle

1 Like

Lol I know John - He’s got a whole bunch of Daewon inspired manny madness they could’ve used in that trailer :laughing:

Yeah Im just taking the piss, its just amazing how they always use the most obvious bail when theyve got tons of usable footage

1 Like

got the first one on switch for like 80p last week, its good if not a little frustrating. more of a toilet game than a sit down and play hours game

I really want to see more game developers spin off into weird sub-genres of skateboarding game. Playing those kind of games got me into skateboarding back when THPS came out (anyone remember Thrasher Skate & Destroy, and SEGA’s Top Skater?). Always been a massive video game fan so seeing how different teams interpret skateboarding is super interesting to me - especially when at the minute it seems a lot of these games are coming from people who skate?