Video Games

I got it on Xbox, thinking about double dipping and getting it on Switch as well. Great fun, you’ll get the hang of it again in no time

1 Like

If you have never played Session or SkaterXL before I would say it takes about 3 - 5 hours to get used to the controls. SkaterXL is more ‘pick up and play’ than Session though so if you can’t get used to SkaterXL I wouldn’t reccomend picking up Session

Interesting. I found the opposite, i wished there were more/varied maps

It’s very well made and thought out, and it’s more me than the game but the learning process tested my patience to the point that the juice wasn’t worth the squeeze. A little too similar to skating.

Can’t be bothered to search the whole thread, are PS5’s worth it? Wondered about getting one

I don’t think they have too many exclusive games out yet that you can’t play on the last generation of consoles.

I’ve just ordered red dead 2, only £15. I’m cheap so I like to wait a few years for the big games.

2 Likes

It’s true there’s not tons of exclusives but most things load way faster, look better and play better on the PS5. Revisited quite a few old games after getting mine. If you can afford it and you know you’ll end up getting one sooner or later anyway then go for it.

2 Likes

PS5 is amazing, plays all games insanely well, frame rates and all that shit.

There is a game that comes with it called Asto’s Showroom which really showcases the console and new controller ability.

Defo get one if you can.

1 Like

well this is all the advice i needed, guess i’m getting one. now, where the fuck do i buy a PS5 ahahaha

I got one under at slightly over retail price from facebook marketplace but was extremely lucky.

1 Like

Not sure if this should be in the shed thread

1 Like

Get the fuck out you locust!

6 Likes

Limmy has some great vids of him playing this game.

https://youtu.be/2EK864vm4do

EDIT: Dunno how to embed.

@Spanky can you delete this bell end please.

1 Like

This has given me the false hope that I could actually beat this.

I don’t think I’ve ever got much further than getting the van after the dam. I’m shocked at how much more game there is after it.

1 Like

Quake Remaster is a bargain and absolutely amazing, forgot how well made the game was. Also got cross-play online deathmatch which works perfectly.

Only downside is Trent Reznor soundtrack is super quiet, had a google and seems like an issue everyone’s been having that’ll hopefully be patched

1 Like

Yeah saw that on the Nintendo store the other day, might give that a go. Wasn’t allowed to play it when I was a kid :frowning:

Yeah it’s wicked, the aesthetic/vibe is still so, so cool.

For under a tenner you get all the expansion packs and a new set of levels too. I’m having a blast

I’ve been enjoying playing it again as well. Nightmare mode has been made much harder with max 50 health though. Combined with learning to play it on the Switch instead of a PC has undermined my abilities a lot!

1 Like