Video Games

PS5’s about to go on sale at Game if you want one or even just want to buy one and sell for a profit.

Its all pre-order delivery October.

I dunno what do to.

That’s in 2 days and they’ll be delivered by 11th.

I’m waiting in queue.

You’ll get one I got one.

1 Like

You already have one, 28 mins left.

Loads of mates want one.

Got one.

@hugo what shall I buy?

I’m getting FIFA and Spiderman (getting traded straight in for COD), what else?

Ta

Spider-Man & Spider-Man Miles Morales, The Last of Us Part II (if you havent played it and have played part 1), Deathloop, Ratchet and Clank.

I’m an Xbox person, I’ve got a Series X as my main console but have got a PS4 for the exclusives from last gen and plan to do the same this gen once Horizon Forbidden West comes out

If your a more casual gamer just get Fifa, COD and Battlefield when it comes out. Fifa is pretty solid this year and COD is always fun for a few weeks.

1 Like

PS5 names please. I got Spider-Man with this but it’s not me

Getting an Oculus Quest 2 for mini me. Anyone got one?

No but if Facebook remains down nobody will be using occulus.

Got one for my boy for his birthday. Only got a handful of games so far…

1 Like

The Astro Bot game that you get free with it is bloody brilliant. It’s like a Nintendo game except better than anything Nintendo have made for years.

1 Like

Are y’all using it standalone or connected to a gaming PC?

Only standalone so far. Got a couple of Star Wars games which are fun, plus he likes Job Simulator and Beat Saber, as I imagine most 9 year olds would…

1 Like

Picked this up for £15 which I thought was reasonable as each game is almost twice the price on pstore or not available as the collection. I don’t know how but other than an early section of ico on a Sony demo disc I’ve never played them. Just need to find the time now.

1 Like

2 of those games you’re supposed to have played. I never have. One day…

2 Likes

Oh man, I love ICO so much, still have the original on PS2 somewhere (with postcards!).

Never managed to finish Shadow of the Colossus, I should go back to it some time.

1 Like