Video Games

Haha, awesome - I have original PS2 copies of both games in the loft! I have SOTC remaster on PS4 too. Great games.

Mainly waiting on Forbidden West now and I tend to play simpler games like Little Nightmares these days (when I actually bother playing!).

Oh great. I’m hopelessly addicted to Hitman again.

Whenever I play Hitman or other stealth action games I always start out with the best of intentions to be the ghost like assassin. Then something goes wrong and I end up in an escalating cycle of silencing witnesses until I’m no longer an assassin but just a rampaging psychopath and everybody is dead.

4 Likes

I just bought Hitman 2 and all the levels of hitman 1 are all in there but none of the stuff you’ve done. I dread to think how many hours I ploughed into it…

I’ve basically got to start over again.

It’s taken me about 10/15 or so hours for me to dial into the mechanics of the game again and I’m just loving it. I keep playing it long past midnight which is killing me.

Had a few late nights with Deathloop this week. It’s actually not completely unlike a Hitman game. Loads of fun though and has the same hook where you come up with a stupid plan and convince yourself it’s definitely going to work next time.

Haven’t even heard of that one but this is the genius of hitman.

I was having a shit earlier and was playing the whole (huge) level in my head trying to work out my next path.

Deathloop is the same developers as the Dishonored games if you’ve seen those. They’re well worth playing too if you like these sort of focussed sandbox types of games where you have an objective but loads of ways to go about it.

1 Like

Started playing Disco Elysium last night. It’s… Different. Takes a bit of getting into. Think I’m gonna like it though.

Started playing Skyrim for the first time yesterday. No idea what’s going on, wondering when I’m gonna start getting into it.

Not usually one for games like that but I was looking for something to scratch the BOTW itch while I wait for the next one.

I couldn’t get into Skyrim. There was just too much, and frankly life is too short. I need more focus in my games. Plus I don’t think you can save when you’re in a dungeon, which killed it for me.

I got well into it for a bit but ultimately just gave up on it. I think Fallout 3 was the last one of those types of games I actually finished.

Pretty sure I have over 200 hours in on Skyrim. Got myself lost in it after my mum died!

Tony hawk 1 and 2 is on it. I got it but got bored with it pretty quickly.

1 Like

It’s one game, a remake of the first 2 games from back in the day. You can skate as muska, also some newer pros, but I’m not bothered about them.

That’s the right answer.

Does he have Zelda on it? I reckon a 8/9 year old would be stoked on the links awakening remake.

1 Like

It’s good on pc, but a bit meh on console. Don’t think it’s on the switch yet.

Played quite a bit off skater XL on ps4, once you’ve figured out the controls it’s fun for a bit, but really buggy and it does odd things, levels also feel a bit small and lifeless after a while. Gone back to playing skate 2 and 3 on xbox 360.

Session looks like a better game with loads more features, unfortunately for me it’s not on ps4

1 Like

Skater XL is really hard to the point you won’t enjoy it without a shit tonne if practice.

3 Likes

Can’t stop playing Pistol Whip this week:

Is that like a rhythm-based VR Time Crisis? Looks absolutely sick but I know I’d be shit at it and quite literally sick all down myself playing it.

1 Like