Video Games

Exactly that, it’s so fun and as easy or hard as you want it to be. I’m fairly bad at rhythm games usually and in this you can pretty much ignore that aspect if you want to, just turn up the difficulty and make it a fight to survive.

i got a ps5 a good a few months back but could only get it as a bundle with Assassins Creed Valhalla and Ratchet and Clank.

I would never have bought those games normally but i’m now 150 hours plus into Assassins Creed and its brilliant

Finished Carrion on Xbox twice over the last week. Good fun.

Trevor McDonald is a genius bit of casting.

‘Nevermind around the corner, it’s down the abyss you two should worry about’

‘Mmm, I think I have a call of duty to make actually’

4 Likes

Now playing The Long Dark.

Not for everyone. In the game Death is final. After 6 hours or so in a single game that feel a bit brutal, but you can then apply what you’ve learnt in the next game.

I’m now on day 12 and no food bar a military ration which should buy time to fish, hunt or find more food. Can get quite stressful.

1 Like

Does anyone wanna buy Spider Man Miles Morales PS5 still in the wrapper, not really my bag.

Anyone playing Halo Infinite? Been playing around on multiplayer on gamepass cloud, which performs way better than I expected!

Never managed to get into halo campaign so haven’t tried that. Multiplayer is fun, so much more “gamey” than COD or BF with all those one shot kills, makes it a bit more intense as there are more heated moments rather than I start deaths. I’m shit though.

1 Like

I haven’t played Halo in a very long time, always used to enjoy the flood though back in the day.

It’s amazing!
I’ve been a Halo fan since the first one and I’ve been hammering the multiplayer since it came out.
Bought the campaign and I’ve got to say it’s the best campaign/story they’ve had in years. Probably the best since Halo 3.
It’s great would recommend.
The Halo multiplayer has always been the best FPS system imo, everyone starts with the same weapons and you don’t get better stuff by just playing more or buying add ons etc.

Do you need to have played through the other campaigns to get drawn into the story? I tried those when they brought out the remastered versions, just couldn’t get I to them. Which is annoying, because everyone says it’s amazing.

Downloaded it when it came out but like Back for Blood I’ve still not played it. Couldn’t get into Halo 5 which has kinda put me off. Prior to that I lapped them up from Xbox OG launch day. Good to hear it’s decent, I tend not to read much gaming stuff and play loads of oddball/Indy games instead.

Still on The Long Dark. It’s excellent but I suspect pretty niche.

1 Like

Nah not all all! I mean there’s slight bits that might help but tbh I’d pretty much forgotten the story beforehand and it didn’t make a difference. All the important bits they just recap anyway.

Keen to play back for blood, loved the left for dead games.

1 Like

Can you still teabag people?

1 Like

Dunno, I’m not good enough to teabag anyone. But I haven’t been teabagged

3 Likes

Yes. Yes you can

1 Like

Late to the party but the latest Flight Simulator is an amazing time killer. Really relaxing and the landing challenges are fun. Only played on Xbox, not with a proper joystick or anything

Yeah it’s so good, I really regret selling my Xbox. Would recommend downloading all the free extra in detail maps. Learning to trim the plane makes it better too, so you can just cruise more or less at the same altitude. Definitely going to get another xbox in the new year.

Ah jesus it’s perfect apart from the pushing.

For @hugo

He landed on the rocks. Not a make.

3 Likes