Video Games

There’s so much to remember.

The swapping characters one is a good one. I’ve just been doing it random. Can see now it’s way more tactical than I thought.

1 Like

This obviously contains end game spoilers (sort of) but this is entertaining on two levels.

1 Like

I got given a code for Mudrunner so I’ve been mostly playng that. It’s the perfect relaxation game. You deliver logs in a Russian forest area, very slowly. You’re going slow because it’s really muddy. So muddy in fact that sometimes you can become stuck in the mud and then you have to winch yourself out or even drive another truck across the map to attempt a rescue. The physics of the trucks and the mud are so well realised that it’s just really addictive.

Also Half Life Alyx is completely amazing. Although I’ve only played the first couple of hours and I’m saving the rest. Probably because of the fucking nightmare unfolding across the real world I’m finding that I can’t seem to lose myself in story driven games right now and I don’t want to just run through it and waste it.

But yeah, Mudrunner. It’s been out ages now and so you can probably get it for cheaps. Well worth your time.

Mud Runner sounds good.

I’m currently trying to complete Just Cause 4 on 100%. It’s the best game.

Mud runner sounds interesting.

Still waiting for Skater XL for Switch but did buy (and have one go of) Grid Autosport over the weekend.
It’s the most I’ve paid for a game in a while but looks and feels good.

Mud runners good fun, I just take the little 4x4 and see how far I can get up mountains, through rivers and such. snow runner is out at some point which also looks great.

1 Like

i gave up on it, surprisingly glitchy - only cost 50 quid to download…

have given in and am playing cod warzone in squads and i have to say its a very very good game

Rally games are fun there’s probably one for the switch.

1 Like

Don’t know about best, but I got this last week(ish) and it’s quite good so far.

1 Like

https://www.gamespew.com/2019/09/best-racing-games-on-nintendo-switch

1 Like

Yeah Grid Autosport is easily the best ‘realistic’ Switch racing game, PS4/Xbox are more the consoles for a range of racing games

1 Like

Consoles have their limitations in this game genre although they’re still plenty good enough.
PC gaming is where it’s truly at for racing gamers.

2 Likes
1 Like

Right. Might be getting myself an Xbox.

I thought it was gonna be in all platforms?

Oh you’re right. Rad

1 Like

I was a beta tester for the original THPS, CMOAC

6 Likes

And this makes me want to buy an Xbox

For fucks sake nobody needs an Xbox!

Is it just a 20 year old game with a face-lift?

Haven’t most of the levels featured on the later games with all the manuals and reverts and all that?

Not fussed on this at all. Feels like a naked nostalgia grab.

1 Like