Video Games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJD0VZQzK1s

That really is micro, I’ll probably get it for the sheer nostalgia though.

Some of the comments on that vid are hilarious:

Don’t worry they are also coming out with this:

Doubt these will ever get a release outside Japan though as majority of the games on them have never had an English translation and doubt Sega will do that now. Without all those JRPGs it doesn’t leave much of a solid back catalogue for a Western release.

Yeah I thought that about the games not released here though that could be used as a USP, either way it looks too small to be enjoyable anyway.

Sega are weird.

Anyone keen for some Warzone?

Yes i’ve been playing but I have no headset.

Which platform are you playing?

Xbox bud.

neddyhvx200 if anyone else is keen.

Anyone massively excited for The Last of Us part 2?

2 Likes

The mod or the standalone?

All about getting tidy gear and grub, then venture to slightly bigger towns. Don’t go to big towns like Cherno as big boys with their big guns will splatter ya.

I was playing the mod for a good year or so when the game was really popular still, but I haven’t played the standalone.

1 Like

Very keen…Apparently a TV show in the works, too.

Standalone.

I’ve got very into it now. There’s quite a steep learning curve but I’m now at the point where I can usually find the correct loot needed post spawning to have a good crack at things.

Managed to get a good haul of automatic and ranged weapons from the airstrip on my last game, snuck in and out - was feeling pretty pleased with myself but then died walking back across country because my boots wore out and I couldn’t find any new shoes. Ridiculous. It’s such a hard game

1 Like

Started playing this with my son, super relaxing and fun.

Yep! I barely play video games, but I love THOU. Can’t wait for the Postie to deliver it next Friday.

Project:session on xbox is releasing next week and there’s a free 1 hour demo available. Its really good, but seriously difficult (everyone says just start on hardcore mode as although it’s the most difficult, it’s the best). Took 10 minutes to land a kickflip lol. It also seems a long way off being a finished game but it is really good.

1 Like

How do I get it?

Got it

Nice one. It’s actually really good, but bloody difficult! Feels a bit bare bones at the minute with no challenges, trick names etc but has potential to be brill.

??

2 Likes

I’m still waiting on that 40 odd gb download to make it past 2gb of downloading…

Skate 4 is happening

3 Likes

I thought this was a joke!

It’s thanks to Jason Dill but the sounds of it.

Apart from a new map all they need to do is to make transition skating much better, make it possible to stick to double kink rails and make crooks look like crooks. Pull your fucking finger out lads.