Wack UK Instagram Brands

Scum is absolute toilet water

2 Likes

Nick Remon is also sponsored by them :cry:

Checked out scum, sorry but it wasn’t too bad.
Def expecting a lot worse.

I just checked them out too to make sure I was correct and I am still correct. It’s really shit.

5 Likes

That video with the Burberry Metro is like an AS level media studies project and a waste of a good metro.

The Hated, Scum, Sex and Super Toxic are just brands with an aesthetic that isn’t for everyone, but I don’t have any issue with that. Are they really bad in any way at all? Do they hurt anyone?

Hop King is 100% lame and sucks. They’re up there with Hobojack/Hoboskate and Route One.

3 Likes

No but we must talk shit and appreciate the good brands.

8 Likes

You’re right I don’t know why I even said that.

1 Like

Very well put

I don’t even consider these dudes a part of uk skateboarding. Even if they think they are, they’re not.

2 Likes

Yeah I never think about them but then something will pop up and remind me that they are working away in the background trying to ruin skateboarding.

I have never seen their beer anywhere. Do they even sell any?

I was looking at Scum’s insta page earlier today. Seems really cringeworthy. Is Decunha involved with them? One of their insta posts has a guy who is either him or a spitting image. Depressing considering Remon and Grove are involved too.

Seem to be a lot of these kind of lads mag skate brands. I find the ethos pretty obnoxious. Maybe I’ve only got a surface level understanding of the company but from what they present on insta it looks grim.

1 Like

A nice side thread to continue the hate would be ‘legit UK brands we personally think are wack’.

For example, I think Yardsale is shite. Just absolute trendy wank

Regan is a good lad!

1 Like

Thames?

2 Likes

Pleased with everyone saying Regan is sound, my first exposure to him was a few pictures of him skating Hartlepool in an England shirt and DVS shoes in Sidewalk, and I know he does MMA as well, which can go one of either two ways.

I rescind my earlier suggestion of Parallel.

1 Like

Regan is mega OG forumite too.
From the earliest N26 days

4 Likes

In that case please don’t hurt me Mr Regan I’ve seen you throwing hands and you look hard as fuck.

1 Like

Spent the week with Regan at last summers Story Skate Camp. Haven’t really spent too much proper time with him before. Can confirm after 5 days with him that he is indeed a top bloke.

1 Like

I’m a lover, not a fighter :smile: