Whatever happened to...

Apart from his horrendous tattoos I like the fact that he’s been with Etnies for basically 25 years

1 Like

You have to admit his claims direct, about landing a BS flip at El Toro left him with a lot of egg on his face.

2 Likes

That was hilarious.

He had/has an amazing mega-park at his house too.

He rips the shit out of that park of his. Does some mad runs on that spine/bowled out mini. Worth following his insta, but yeah, I think he’s been injured for a while.

2 Likes

I weirdly ended up watching him help his body builder mate learn to skate again on YT. Sheckler seems like a genuine decent dude and he still rips. Such an odd thing to watch but it’s genuine feel good stuff unlike all the try hard YT skate stuff that’s pushed in your face.

1 Like

Feels like he missed out on that one defining, classic video part because his career was focused so much on park/comp/xgames.

2 Likes

Yeah and the 2nd wave of plan b didn’t do anything memorable.

He’s completely clean now right?

What was he into?

Stoked he smokes weed. Guess you need to level out that Red Bull kick.

I swear he did an interview where he said he was an alcoholic

Had no idea.

See that’s where I’m missing out. I will do from now on.

2 Likes

Only ever looked at his feet, and the usual massive space between them and the ground. I think it’s knowing what hat he’ll be wearing that keeps my eyes low.

3 Likes

Stoked on the shecks hype, always had a soft spot for him and that last part and his back 3 over the fence got me stoked. Probably my favourite jock ever

Need a best worst skater thread.

Mine is Mike V.

Nah he’s a bell.

1 Like

Exactly. It’s best worse.

J Cassanova

2 Likes

Darren Harper.

Nah he’s cool. And I’m a reference on his (and the Girl) Wikipedia page so he’s legit.

1 Like