Women's BATB

The Alexis Sablone one was great

Someone’s been watching Josh Kasper.

I am still hoping to see some of the cute outfit Instagram girls show up to get humiliated.

1 Like

bigup Christiana

she kills it on IG. hope she goes far
1 Like

man some of those nollie tricks woo damn. killed it

That was awesome!

2 Likes

Lacey’s 360 flip is a beauty

no.
skaters battling one on one is a concept quite alien to skateboarding; seeing what people can do under pressure is rad

that was a good match. Karen has the weirdest foot position for heelflip variations, how the fuck can you even try a varial heel without hanging any toe? i’ma try it later and i bet it’s impossible

the Means train rolls on

Oh wow. Full strop Torres. I had her to win. Means did her homework for sure.

yeah although Monica missed some shit, her Tre is normally pretty good. I like Christiana but Lacey Baker up next and she has barely broken a sweat by her standards

Yes you’re right about Lacey (they/them) and they’re a heelflipper too… Christiana could get them on the late shuv but Lacey has the rest of her tricks I reckon.

i missed that pronoun announcement, cheers. Lacey has a deep bag of tricks for sure and i always have love for heelflippers. christiana puts a lot of tricks onto instagram but not sure if she’s that consistent with a lot of them

it’s not she got skunked with horrible tricks besides the ollie late shove. in the pregame thing she was like “oh if they play dirty i can play dirty” and then she just missed some fairly easy tricks

I wonder why Lacey didn’t go by Lee for this. Could have opened some young minds. Absolutely none of anybody’s business, though.

Who is Lee?

new name

They have 2 names?

Cool.

Changed their name I think, I guess Lacey is a bit of a ‘stage’ name as they’ve been in the limelight for so long