Not Stoked.

Last time I saw my friend to go skating he was like haven’t seen you in a month and it was because of this pub pool. Made a lot of friends through skating whereas before it was mostly drinking friends I had so would be sad to lose that. Thanks everyone.

1 Like

Yeah sack the pool off. Don’t even go and play badly, just be firm and say nah. You can play pool any time, skating is way harder to fit into a schedule.

5 Likes

Am redoing our bathroom.

Plumber came and took out all the old bits and it’s ready for the Tiler to start.

Tiler has no petrol and can’t get to a garage so we’re stuck with a bathroom with holes all over the walls.

Wife looked in the bath this morning and there’s about 100 mouse droppings and 4 of those massive house spiders.

I’m ok with it taking a bit longer since we have another shower but wife is freaking out as she has a mouse phobia and cannot deal with unfinished work. Somehow it’s my fault too.

Can you move in with family? I’m having mine redone soon and moving into my mother in laws place. Can’t be dealing with trying to live around the carnage.

Yeah, maybe go and stay at you mum’s? Fuck getting an earful for mice being there.

Na it’s closed off. Have 2 toilets and another shower so it’s really not that bad.

I’m more annoyed at the urgency in which she thinks is possible to get another tiler with petrol who’s not on another job.

She got a quote from someone double what our original guy with no petrol was going to pay lol.

Have the mice appeared since the work started? Fuck having mice.

Yeah since there is open holes in walls.

Get a cat. Mine brings one home every night.

Stuff wire wool in the holes. They can’t get past it…

1 Like

Build an elaborate game which ends with a plastic cage falling down on the mouse making you the winner

11 Likes

Wouldn’t that mean more mice? :wink:

4 Likes

Little one came to me from their mum with a little cough the other day, I started a little last night, joked to GF who is due to travel over tomorrow for the weekend that I could have covid but do tests before and after visits anyway so did one this morning and it showed the faintest line, which of course means positive. did a second one and made way more effort getting some grime on there but it showed a clear result.
Kept kids off school, did tests with them, all clear. Just booked PCR tests for us all to make sure. A lovely weekend full of plans down the drain but of course, it’s the right thing to do, isolating. Gutted!

Where is the line?

the one on the right. Yes, it’s faint but it’s there.

Ah yer made it bigger can see now. Savage.

yeah, sucks. Oh well, just gotta do the right thing innit.

Hi peeps

Im not feeling it atm

Im stuck in a rut and just can’t get the tricks i want no matter the effort or time i use

Could really use some inspiring

Anyone got any ideas?

Try the existing Not Stoked thread mate.

1 Like

I thought this would’ve been about things you tried to buy but were out of stock.

3 Likes