Subscriber/Patreon Discussion thread

Mines come out as well sweet.

Oh shit, is this a thing? I wanna get in on it, what do I do?

You can remove ads, access all themes and support site, more info here:

done!

Amazing thank you! I wonder how you missed it, I thought I’d put banners up with all the blurb about subscribing etc.

I’m not very observant on the internet, I don’t notice things i’m not looking for.

Now where is this secret forum? ha

6 Likes

Hello - I signed up but keep seeing ads.

I’m using the same email for this place and patron and i’ve logged out / back in again.
Am I missing a step please?

Also, this. :smiley:

Cheers!

You’ll need to change theme to stop seeing ads. Go to hamburger menu, top right and choose a different theme, anything apart from dark or light

Cheers for replying, but the only option I have is light… with an asterix next to it.

1 Like

Did you use the same email address to sign up as on the forum @doowyrag?

Weird, you used same email so should be fine but it can take time for the users to sync over. Try now, it looks like it should work. If not, log out, clear your cookies and cache and try again, or try in incognito mode.

Sorry Spanky - thanks for your help, but it’s me again.

I tried logging out / clearing cookies / logging in again - and incognito mode - but am still seeing ads.

I’ve used my home and work laptops to log in too so I’ll try the same on those to see if that makes a difference. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

No worries man I’m here to fix this, is weird no one else is getting it. I’ve added you to a ‘no ads’ group so now you shouldn’t see any. Try relogging in and let me know

For what it’s worth I’m in the exact same boat. I can’t switch to any other themes and I still have ads. I don’t really care though.

I’m also in the same boat.

I’m not so worried about the themes tbh, but would appreciate getting rid of the ads.

Did you use patreon with a different email to your forum account?

Same email for me.

OK when I have time later on today (hopefully) I’ll do some testing, this didn’t happen for my test accounts. Apologies.

1 Like

Cheers Spanky - don’t knock yourself out over it.

Family / work / self first.

1 Like